Adnow.com - Scam report

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstack

Hello
I have been using the adnow.com widgets ( content discovery and pay per click ) for a about a month.
When it was time for payment i get my account deleted and money was never paid ( 1200 $ )
Its just a heads up for anybody wanting to use them , to stay away, its a scam company that dose not pay.

i was informed now that there was an error with them and i should eventualy receive the funds. i will keep you posted.

Last edited:
8 comments
Hi there!

My name is Svetlana, I am the manager at the company Adnow.com. Thank you for your interest in our company and we are apologizing for the problems that occured. As for now, you have been fully paid for the services. Would you be able to inform the readers that the problem have been solved and the payment made. I would really appreciate it!

I would be happy to help! Please email me at en@adnow,com

Sincerely,

Svetlana
Adnow

Last edited:
AdNow is Terrible

AdNow is a scam. We also have had the same problem with AdNow. Do NOT use them. We ran for a few weeks and generated good revenue for them and now they are not paying us. We work with very trusted networks and never had a problem.

Hello, My name is Alexandra and I am AdNow client support manager. We can assure you, our company is not scam. Company like ours cannot survive without long term relationships which is impossible to build on lying. Sometimes there is a misunderstanding if users try to cheat us with fraud traffic. They got blocked and then they accuse us on lying. If you face any problems with AdNow, please, inform our managers and we'll do our best to solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back