AddAdLinks

AddAdLinks is a completely free tool where you can create short links, which apart from being free, you get paid! So, now you can make money from home, when managing and protecting your links.

• VERY HIGH RATES: see HERE
  • 20% REFERRAL EARNINGS
  • EASY REACH PAYMENT MINIMUM (PayPal, Skrill)

JOIN NOW !!!

19 comments
thank you for the payment

ML7fgfZ.png

Because many members were struggling to earn the minimum amount of money needed to get paid, we introduced a new payment processor into our system - WebMoney (Minimum withdrawal $ 1). As this is still in a test phase, because we are not yet sure if the limitations of this service will be able to handle the amount of our service request, please still use PayPal and / or Skrill for larger amounts. Thank you

1st referral contest

Prizes will be given to the top 10 winners. All members can get unlimited direct referrals during the referral contest; the more you have, the more chances to win.

Duration: Until the end of 28 February, 2020 (midnight server time, UTC + 1)

Rules: Only active referrals that have at least 10 clicks to their links are valid. Only referrals registered from 28 January are counted. PTSU offers are not allowed.

Prizes:

• 1st place - $25 to your account balance
  • 2nd - $15 to your account balance
  • 3rd - $10 to your account balance
  • 4th - $5 to your account balance
  • 5th - $3 to your account balance
  • 6-10th - $1 to your account balance

Happy earnings to all!

Daily payments???
Payments are made between the 10th and the 15th of each month for requests from last month.
For example, if you request a payment from January 1 to January 31, your payment will be in mid-February.
But if you ask for a payment on February 1, you will be paid in mid-March.

Note: It is possible that you will receive your payment sooner, but only if we are paid by the advertiser before than expected.

Payments are made between the 10th and the 15th of each month for requests from last month.
For example, if you request a payment from January 1 to January 31, your payment will be in mid-February.
But if you ask for a payment on February 1, you will be paid in mid-March.

Note: It is possible that you will receive your payment sooner, but only if we are paid by the advertiser before than expected.
So how you make payments at day 27 this month !!?

There is no banned members yet, just read Terms (18): You must have regular visits to the shortened URL in order to remain an active member. If you have no any link activity for more than 30 days your account will be marked as inactive and your account balance and referrals will reset, earnings mode stoped and it might get suspended due to inactivity, too.

There is no banned members yet, just read Terms (18): You must have regular visits to the shortened URL in order to remain an active member. If you have no any link activity for more than 30 days your account will be marked as inactive and your account balance and referrals will reset, earnings mode stoped and it might get suspended due to inactivity, too.

Lol just because I stopped working with you doesn't mean that you reset my earnings and account. Oh, it can't be funnier than this. You mark my acct as inactive I don't care. But at least you should have paid me. That is my earnings and not yours.

So. I request you guys to stop using them.

Luckily my guess was right and I stopped using them or thought of using them after getting my payment. But I was right, you will never get your money. My amount was very small luckily

Hey, so i'm interested as I currently make $5ish a day from adf.ly but keep getting suspeneded accounts...

HOWEVER, I know this script and i know it can be buggy... also who on earth creates a URL shortener from an already longish name and then also in a sub-directory of the site ?

There's 100's of short URLs you could buy for a couple of bucks...

Back