AdCash.com Exposed: Caught Red Handed Shaving Publisher Earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrollDog.com

adcashscam2.jpg

One of the world’s most popular Affiliate networks AdCash.comhas been exposed for shaving their own publishers earnings. Whose responsible for the exposure? None other than yours truly, ScrollDog.com. We received a tip that the company had been shaving clients for some time and decided that it would only be appropriate to try out the service ourselves. What we discovered was that AdCash uses skimming techniques for all new clients that fall within pre-catonic exposure. We enrolled through the service and established an account for testing purposes to determine if the allegations were true.

Upon registration the company reached out and discussed with us over the phone it’s various plans and campaigns that were the most successful (ie; most profitable). AdCash recommended that we utilize the site-under, commonly known as pop-under programs that they had to offer. AdCash stated that advertisers could earn up to $8.50 per eCPM (eCPM is cost per 1,000 impressions). We decided to take them up on the offer and placed pop-unders on ScrollDog for 24 hours. During this period, we delivered over 10,000 impressions of which our average eCPM was $0.25 EUR. Meaning that we only earned $2.55 for 10,000+ impressions.

See Full Article:
AdCash.com Exposed: Caught Red Handed Shaving Publisher Earnings | ScrollDog.com ? Breaking Scene News

5 comments
I dont mean to be rude but all popunder networks have the tier system, everyone i have tried each have different tiers based on different users ie where the traffic comes from, are they profiting from it etc. So if they are getting good traffic and good amount of users then they promote to a different group that has high price tiers.
So the article you posted or u can say EXPOSED can be said to each and every adnetwork that is out there.

So what if Adcash shaves they still pay on time and they have good rates when you have 300 k+ daily visitors on your website and make thousands a day off Adcash who cares... you're making bank off of them

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back