- Fast payments made through a large selection of methods
- Welcome gift: 10 euro

Advertisers:
- Zero fees to set up a campaign
- Manual campaign monitoring and optimization
- Solid anti-fraud tracking system
- Instant access to a premium traffic acquisition channel
- First-rate customer support

With over 15 Ad display formats (dhtml pop-up, slide-in, text, siteUnder, page corner format, flash banners, banners rotation, …), the Adcash Ad serving platform displays a large spectrum of ads efficiently to millions of uses per day, and is equipped with the latest technological innovations to guarantee accurate multi-criteria targeting such as: contextual, geographic, demographic, IP, etc.

Payment methods:
- PayPal
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Webmoney
- Bank Wire

Minimum payment amount:
- To collect your payment, your earnings balance must reach €100.

Payment process:
- The commission payment is made NET+30 (30 days after the end of the month). You can enter your payment details between the 1st and 10th of each month and choose your preferred payment method.
The payment will be sent between the 1st and the 10th of the following month.

Payment proofs:

adcash_payment.jpg

Contact manager:

Jim Desroches
Traffic Manager

Office: +33.970.407.191
Msn: jim@adcash.com

---------------------------------------------

Try this Ad network and tell me your experience,future or past. :)

Last edited:
40 comments
Adcash is suported with English language also French, German , Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Bulgarian and Estonian language (Eesti)

I run ads on site which has download section. Its not pure warez forum, its a streaming site with download movies, tv shows, games, program, etc...

Contact manager about your site if you're not sure about compability :)

The payment proofs thing is pretty tacky and proves nothing. You could just make a few payments to post here. Who cares. Just let people post their own. Could just be me, but it proves nothing and looks terrible when a business posts their own.

The payment proofs thing is pretty tacky and proves nothing. You could just make a few payments to post here. Who cares. Just let people post their own. Could just be me, but it proves nothing and looks terrible when a business posts their own.

I'm not working for adcash , i am just a publisher and im not even from Estonia or France.
I am from Serbia and i just posted review of site. I know few people from Serbia and Bosnia&Herzegovina who uses this ad network to my suggestion and get paid.
And i know some bigger sites who uses this ad network for months.

frank.casonova please check first forum on google and in that forum look for all my posts a you will see a time when i posted and what i posted, my nick there is same like here. All these four payment proofs are there like here. Read a whole thread.
And check Alexa ranking. Now is on the 101 place of Alexa Global Rank.

So please dont do accusation of something you dont know or you are not sure. Thank you for your time. :)

I'm not working for adcash , i am just a publisher and im not even from Estonia or France.
I am from Serbia and i just posted review of site.

You need to take a step back and seriously re-evaluate the difference between a review and a sales thread a company worker (looks like Jim Desroches would be the one posting this from how you did it) would post. I'll give you a hint. This is so not even close to being a review what-so-ever.

Jesse said:
You need to take a step back and seriously re-evaluate the difference between a review and a sales thread a company worker (looks like Jim Desroches would be the one posting this from how you did it) would post. I'll give you a hint. This is so not even close to being a review what-so-ever.

I know what you saing, my english is bad and i cant express my self to the best way, i am sorry...
I put text with copy paste from adcash and some blog and added to post what i thinking is important. About price i cant talk because evry campaigne have diffrent and lot of ads depend of optimization for your site. At payment proofs you can see that i dont make some big cash but is enough for me depending on my visitors. If you want make better for this thread , try out adcash and make a review or ever you want.

Like i said on my first post "tell me your experience,future or past." Maybe is here someone who uses them or was publisher and like you said "Just let people post their own."

he's not the owner. so you can't post here, that you will rate them bad.

have you asked you personal account-manager (you should have get a mail from him, that he approved your site)

just ask them.
and they have written, that it will take 2month till payment is done.
just make a new ticket https://www.adcash.com/panel/contact.php and ask them?

i still did not got my first payment

after wait two month payment :( so what i say ? scam company ?

NET30 ?

i wait for my first payment two month my payment date is 2013-01-05
when you sent ?
i will wait two day more then i will start posting review on big forum like wjunction

this is my account screenshot
[SLIDE]http://i48.tinypic.com/jryxck.jpg[/SLIDE]

Hi , i am not from Adcash but i can tell you this from my experience

Dont worry it will be paid , just ask manager on skype, email or phone what is holding payment and he will check for you, you can see on one my payment that is one day late 11.10.2012. A lot of people using paypal for payment , maybe is somewhere hold back.
Offcorse if you uses ads according to rules. You didnt bring a fake traffic , you didnt register by self ...
If you get payment, post it here XD and you didnt wait 2 months for payment. You reached minimum payment in november. You choose payment methode betwen 1. and 10.12.2012. and thats a month and few days. :)
Just ask manager what is going on with your payment :)

And about that late payment , how long you need to wait google adsense money.
For me i need to wait to check come to me 30-40 days (i mean for whole process, not just sending check with mail which is 2-3 weeks) , then i get to the bank and i wait bank 20-40 days to pay me but i still dont write on forums that is adsense scam :)

Oooo i forget in first post Welcome gift of 10e hehe

---------------------

moviesvc send me a PM that he got payment. I am glad for him. :)

Last edited:
I do not understand how someone can say that adcash is a Scam when there is no real evidence for that anywhere on the web. Only angry users whose sites have not had enough visits to generate a profit or who were trying to trick adCash.

This is my proof of payment in December:

29likoz.jpg

my payments in January went through the Bank wire system, i also expect payment at the beginning of February and already have earned enough to be paid in March ( and it's not the end of the month ).

Adcash may not be a network with the highest prices for publisher but it's far from scam...

long as they continue with the payment on time ( from the 3 to 5 at the start of the month ) i will continue to use them.

In my view there is no harm to give them a try but only problem is minimum payout €100 which is really very high and not easy to reach for small publishers. We should wait for more positive reviews.

i use it for few days with bidvertiser.com but i earn with bidvertiser.com more then adcash so i remove all ads code from my site, and i don't like to wait 50eru for payment, at the end bidvertiser.com the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back