Selling Actual Page High PR(2+) Manual Links Starting From 5$ (Review Copies Inc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_UpLoAdEr

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

All review copies are gone,

Ok, so i got 5 links (4 PR2 & 1 PR5). Was pretty fast, but those sites are already used up tons of times.
Could perhaps get a new list?
Got the details. PR8, PR7, PR6, PR5 and PR2. Highly recommended. Thanks man.
Thanks, Great service. Got the links, pr7, pr6 to pr2 for my four sites. And when the pr was refreshed, some of the links pr went down, but he replaced it in no time :) Also got discount on the packs i purchased. I want to say that he is great and i will recommend it to everyone :good:
gr8 service. i receive report within 24 hours. Thankx

Last edited:
41 comments
I am still waiting for your decision abt my order, how many more days i have to wait? I haven't got the links as promised. Do give some response.

I have been waiting for you at skype. Anyway, the problem is because of recent PR update. Few pages has dropped PR and few improved. Now, we are updating our lists. We will fix dropped PR links shortly. You will get those dropped PR links for free.:)

Thanks, Great service. Got the links, pr7, pr6 to pr2 for my four sites. And when the pr was refreshed, some of the links pr went down, but he replaced it in no time :) Also got discount on the packs i purchased. I want to say that he is great and i will recommend it to everyone :good:

Thanks RDB for your review, we always ensure our customers comfort.

Luka - working on your order.

15 Feb,2013 - Thnx Luka, for your kind review. Looking for more orders from you.

Last edited:
Can i get a review copy? I know i'm late but i just want to make sure you don't use saturated links before i make an order. I will make an honest review though. Cheers.

I hope you won't forget my Refund ?
You told me to wait more and I did already .
You are offline on skype, doesn't type me anything ?
I will have to start case in paypal I think.

Second PR update of 2013 might occur on June 27 to July 7, so get ready to boost your PR. We are offering straight 5$ discount on our XTREME Pack's till next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back