Saini1987

Dear all and admins

I have recently received emails that my account name RDB has been hacked and the hacker changed the password and email to [] from my email []. i am not having any access to my account RDB now and i have to create this new account to inform the admins of this forum. I sent emails to contact@wjunction.com and also used the contact us page for reporting, but the emails to this address are bouncing. Kindly check and please help me getting my account back.

If admins are here please help me getting my account back.

12 comments
Yes hacked and the admins here don't care, i msged the admin but there is no reply from him on the conversation. This is how much they care about the old members of the forums.

“Hacked” is a very vague term. Do you know how? Did they obtain your password? If so, “hacked” isn’t really the word you mean.

To me the term “hacked” describes the manipulation or bypass of a protocol. Entering a valid password isn’t being hacked. You got hacked, not the forum itself, which means “you” are the issue, not wjunction.

“Hacked” is a very vague term. Do you know how? Did they obtain your password? If so, “hacked” isn’t really the word you mean.

To me the term “hacked” describes the manipulation or bypass of a protocol. Entering a valid password isn’t being hacked. You got hacked, not the forum itself, which means “you” are the issue, not wjunction.
What he said ^

@Saini1987 I notified @M But he has been busy.

Its likely you used the same email/password combination on other sites and one database has been made public and your password de-decrypted, then someone has been able to access your login on this site.
Never use the same password on other sites.

Oh really? I wish your account password also gets hacked by the same hacker and then you also begs the admins to recover your account, then you'll be able to know how it feels.
Don't teach me and keep your advises with you to save your account from thise hackers.
Post automatically merged:

@Saini1987 I notified @M But he has been busy.

Its likely you used the same email/password combination on other sites and one database has been made public and your password de-decrypted, then someone has been able to access your login on this site.
Never use the same password on other sites.
I PMed JR a long ago, but he never replied to that conversation.

Last edited:
I’m sorry you feel that way, but it would probably serve you better if you asked how this can be avoided in the future.

It’s a universal truth in security that the weakest link is the human element. We all learn. This time it’s your turn.

Please be careful next time and use a strong password.
It was a good password but i suddenly got two emails that email has changed and password is changed.

And see, no admins of this forum has replied here or to my private message i sent, posted thid on dec 4, a month is going to pass. This is how much they care, i wish one of the admins account gets hacked and he gets such emails that i received, then will take some action.

Back