Stock: PM me
Guarantee: 1 month

Payment: Paypal
Thanks!

"promo end of the year"
3f896d5224aa4d118a88253348d757c9.jpg

Last edited:
27 comments
You can get one month free trail of google drive unlimited, you just need to open bussines google account to do this, the only thing you need is your own domain ^^ You even dont need to verify it with mobile phone :)) after trail ends it cost about 8 euro if I remeber good.

https://gsuite.google.com/intl/en/

Last edited:
Drinkordie, this is per month and extra storage means additional fees. The ebay educational accounts are one time payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Drinkordie, this is per month and extra storage means additional fees. The ebay educational accounts are one time payment.

Hmm I see - Price: 20$ - Guarantee: 1 month

With gsuite for business you have some more usefull features, when it comes to gdrive you get 300GB for 5$ and if you pay another 5$ its unlimited ;) Im using it for backups, gmail (on my own domain) etc.,- files are safe, I can pay whole 8 euro and dont need to be worry that my account will be banned by google. Btw gsuite for Education isnt free?

Yes the educational accounts are free for educational institutions. They sell sub accounts on ebay.

Are these business accounts per month or one time fee?

Last edited:
Just a small warning I do not have a unlimited account but I uploaded a 5.7gb video to my account after uploading it took 4hrs before it was playable and 12hrs to 16hrs after upload finished before hd was available. Might not be worth it to use it for hosting videos since it takes to long to encode videos. Here is how you get the embed code for video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnXiL-ABVM

Last edited:
Just a small warning I do not have a unlimited account but I uploaded a 5.7gb video to my account after uploading it took 4hrs before it was playable and 12hrs to 16hrs after upload finished before hd was available. Might not be worth it to use it for hosting videos since it takes to long to encode videos. Here is how you get the embed code for video
"12hrs to 16hrs" lol :hrhr:

what is the difference the account you are selling and the account selling on ebay?
maybe same, but i think account on ebay already too much to use it, in my account is for teacher

but your selling it per month which a lot more expensive than on ebay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnXiL-ABVM
I'm uploading videos on dummy account and the encoding of 1-2gb only takes 30minutes+

Who thinks Google Drive is for hosting copyrighted videos? It wont take long before Google flags your dodgy shared videos as 'possible copyright infringement'.

The only difference between Japung's accounts and the ones you find on Ebay is the price. He simply resell them with a profit. Just buy them directly from those selling educational accounts on ebay for a lower price.

Who thinks Google Drive is for hosting copyrighted videos? It wont take long before Google flags your dodgy shared videos as 'possible copyright infringement'.

The only difference between Japung's accounts and the ones you find on Ebay is the price. He simply resell them with a profit. Just buy them directly from those selling educational accounts on ebay for a lower price.

you think iam resell? if i sell 5$ you can buy 100 account from me? i think no
if you don't know you should not need to comment

you think iam resell? if i sell 5$ you can buy 100 account from me? i think no
if you don't know you should not need to comment

One every single fucking forum everybody is selling edu accounts with google drive for $3 maximum. $3 but you are being a fucking whore and take $20 so shut the fuck up.
Do the community a favor and go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back