AbcVideo.cc Discussion

abcvideo

7q0Yxn7.png
Hi WJucntion.
We are AbcVideo.cc, a Streaming platform without limits.
About:
  • Ultra HD + SD streaming
  • Live encoding (Encoding while uploading).
  • 'No Ads' option for webmasters.
  • Multiple upload options (Web, Zoom, Remote, FTP, API, Clone, Torrent, etc)
  • upload subtitles
  • No premium is needed. Everything is free.
  • DMCA Leniency (Special accounts)
  • Unlimited storage/ bandwidth (as long as you've good traffic), The same applies to Inactive files
  • Contact us for Special Custom accounts.
  • No Uploading and downloading Speed limit.
  • Minimum Payout is 25$ via Paypal, Bitcoin, webmoney and 50$ for Payoneer. Weekly payout
  • Thumbnail Time slider on player
Rates:
Per 10K views​
Tier 1United States, Canada, United Kingdom$30
Tier 2Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway$18
Tier 3Austria, Finland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,Poland$10
Tier 4Belgium, Brazil, India, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates$4
Tier 5Others$2.5
  • 30% video must be watched to be counted as paid
  • 3 views count per IP in 24 hours (8 hours each)
  • Proxy, Server IP's , boots, Owner IP's are not counted.
  • Ads blockers' views would be multiplied by factor 0.1 (because that views generate less money)
Register Now!

Suppport:
Email: abcvideo.official@gmail.com
or PM in wjunction

NO Adult Content, Please!

Have Good traffic, Need custom solution; drop a message

Last edited:
150 comments
You don't read my reports on the website, I will write here. Streaming video speed is slow especially in the evenings and weekends, I have an error code on some video links.

Last edited:
@abcvideo

Kindly FIX View-Counter if it is not too much to ask. I don't find it possible that a video link can have 500, 000 Download-Points but just 13 View-Points. Evidently there is a huge problem with your site's counter. And on top of it all, we are just getting paid with and by the amount of VIEWS regardless the number of downloads.

Last edited:
@abcvideo

Kindly FIX View-Counter if it is not too much to ask. I don't find it possible that a video link can have 500, 000 Download-Points but just 13 View-Points. Evidently there is a huge problem with your site's counter. And on top of it all, we are just getting paid with and by the amount of VIEWS regardless the number of downloads.
there is no issue with views counter but yes downloads have some issue will be fixed. still we are working with some ddos

there is no issue with views counter but yes downloads have some issue will be fixed. still we are working with some ddos
If there is no issue on view-counter, then pay us for the downloads that we earn. We are not earning enough from the small amount of views that our files are generating and yet, we are totally not earning from the huge amount of downloads as well.

Hello!
Do you pay for downloads?
If so, there is a slight lag. :)

DateViewsViews PremViews ADBViews ProfitPremium SalesReferralsDownloadsRefsTotal
2021-06-18500$0.00630
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00630​
2021-06-19601$0.00650
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00650​
2021-06-20700$0.01185
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.01185​
2021-06-21100$0.00025
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00025​

gives 300gb of space.
But it has not appeared for too many days.
and the downloads are not counted because otherwise this is not explained.
7KFZcjA.png

Post automatically merged:

LfzQWMJ.png

it doesn't look good,
The service is not bad, but the downloads do not count and there are many, then it gives 300gb but when you contact to expand it does not answer, so it does not have much future, it should improve its attention to its users.
otherwise the word scam will appear here

Last edited:
gives 300gb of space.
But it has not appeared for too many days.
and the downloads are not counted because otherwise this is not explained.
7KFZcjA.png

Post automatically merged:

LfzQWMJ.png

it doesn't look good,
The service is not bad, but the downloads do not count and there are many, then it gives 300gb but when you contact to expand it does not answer, so it does not have much future, it should improve its attention to its users.
otherwise the word scam will appear here
abcvideo already answered my request, it remains to see the matter of downloads and this could be a very good host

Back