a2m.xxx | Link Shortener Earn Up to $5.5 / 1000 | 20% referral | Min $5 | [ADULT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

demigodkm

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hey Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
As announced, [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]a2m.xxx[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] is a new URL shortener dedicated to adult content. You can easily create trackable shorturls to use anywhere on the internet and earn money upto $5.5/1000.[/FONT]

Minimum payout is $5 only | Weekly payout | PayPal, Payza & Webmoney

Features:

1) Full Page Script
2) Mass Shrinker
3) Mobile Friendly
4) API method for shortening
5) 20% Refferal earnings

You'll be paid for any views outside of your account. Note: We only count views from unique IP addresses.

Signup now and start Earning $$

PROMOTION: Post payment proof here and receive 10% extra payout next time.

V9Ai2Gt.jpg

Last edited:
9 comments
pls enable multi ip count to certain limit...bcoz trusted short url website... still exist and paying

ur rates r similar to them...then whats the use of ur new short url ? who will join ?

u should be different like counting multi ip and others etc

pls enable multi ip count to certain limit...bcoz trusted short url website... still exist and paying

ur rates r similar to them...then whats the use of ur new short url ? who will join ?

u should be different like counting multi ip and others etc

multi-ip count is not coded yet in our script but we will see if that can be achieved in the near future.

Our rates are higher than most shorturl websites that already exist. And as we are new, we will strive harder to maintain a good business relationship with you :)

already clicked banner advertising...

nothing showing....only blank page

Please check with Chrome browser. It seems "Banner Advertising" panel is having issues in Firefox, thanks for reporting a bug.

Rates screenshot has been posted above.

Last edited:
not a single click counted....

waste of time trying this new shorten url

shink.in and ouo.io the best.......

u should do something different or else nobody join here

Worried, You use domain .xxx. For the future maybe your site in some Asian countries would be suspected and be blocked by government.
and I would lose My visitors. But okay, I' will try!

*Sorry for my bad english*

not a single click counted....

waste of time trying this new shorten url

shink.in and ouo.io the best.......

u should do something different or else nobody join here

All your links are for interstitial ads and we are paying for banner ads. It would have been better if you created banner ad links - all your views would have got you $$ (except adblock users).
Instead of making assumptions and false claims, it would have been better if you had asked what is the issue.

If you are using full page script:
Code:
http://a2m.xxx/member/tools/full

[FONT=&amp]If you want to use Full Page Script with the Banner advertising change the following line:
[/FONT]

var adlinkfly_advert = 1;
[FONT=&amp]
to[/FONT]

var adlinkfly_advert = 2;

Worried, You use domain .xxx. For the future maybe your site in some Asian countries would be suspected and be blocked by government.
and I would lose My visitors. But okay, I' will try!

*Sorry for my bad english*

Your english is good :)

If something like that happens, we can always switch to other extension in no time in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back