A Scam site named by iHostVPS in Canada stolen my 20 $ for a Win VPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeboy1367

I wanted to bought a Win VPS and by searching I found some scam site named by iHostVPS in Canada ...I thought 20 $ is a good cost for 4 Gb Ram but I was wrong...iHostVPS offers some Cheap VPS with good money but this is not a truth...They give me a USA win VPS that was so crap and when I made some download and upload by this VPS I found its speed was in Kbps so I asked them to changed that and they gave me a FRance and after France, they gave me USA again..But all of these VPS was so bad ..When I test it their speed never reach to 1Mbps and always stop data tranfering and Also It had such a deep and long swing in their ports....It seems iHostVPS made so many sharing on their services and Its been OverSell......I sent 20 $ with BTC to buought such a crap VPS and only after one days I asked them to gave me a normal VPS or cut the agreement but they never answer to me and also they delete my services...So they stolen my 20 $ and In change of that I didn't recieved anything and now they ignor me only after one days from buying them..

Is there any solution to punish them or take back my 20 $ from them?Plz Give me a solution to pay back or be punished iHostVPS are SCAM site...They cheating people with their cheap and Crap VPS...iHostVPS are Fraud site...

3 comments
So I always bought my VPS from sites inside my country....But LAst time I decided to buying VPS from outside my country by $ and accounts like Webmoney and BTC....I never thought some site doing with me....

Lol learn this, when you see unmetered bandwidth stay away. If they don't have speed test that's sketchy, our company has nothing to hide and that's why we have public speed tests available for every server, what you see here is what you get https://www.clickcloudit.com/faq/basics/server-speed-test

Regarding you question about what you can do is open a paypal dispute and tell them exactly what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back