Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGM

It seems to me that there are a lot of talented people doing graphics of all sorts of types and as a result I propose the following:
  1. Move the Development Area to the top of the Webmasters Resources category.
  2. Expand the graphics section so as there is more room to work with so people can share stocks, wallpapers etc etc (all legal of course) plus anything else they do with graphics :)
EDIT - Poll added :)

JGM.

Last edited:
12 comments
This can be the distribution:

Graphic resources(Can contain all the tutorials , vectors,free PSDs, stocks etc)

Graphic requests (free and paid. Only the employers may post a thread here, employees must make their thread in the services section which is already there.)

Graphic showoff ( All the individual showoffs, battles, forum contests can go here)

This can be the distribution:

Graphic resources(Can contain all the tutorials , vectors,free PSDs, stocks etc)

Graphic requests (free and paid. Only the employers may post a thread here, employees must make their thread in the services section which is already there.)

Graphic showoff ( All the individual showoffs, battles, forum contests can go here)

This is the sort of thing I was thinking of (y) with the amount of people here doing graphics and stuff it can only be a good thing expanding this particular area imho.

JGM.

Also i moved Coding & Graphics ABOVE webmaster marketplace giving it a higher spot and giving it more exposure.

I`ll think bout the other changes. I`m not sure we have ENOUGH daily activity to break it down even more.

Right now we get like 5 posts/day top in that section.

I think we need a Respected Artist/Gfx user-group for our gfx guys -.- Can't believe after all these years it hasn't been implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back