Votes: 66 68.8%
  • NO.

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Investigated such crimes when I was on the force. There is no difference, but most of the time the male subject is a young teenager who can't control his emotions or desires for sex so he thinks its perfectly fine in his mind. ...... Yep

for a teenager it wont be rape, as it will be something new for him, he'll get nailed in that case.

and yes, its possible for a guy to get raped by a girl.

I can see some of you arent getting the meaning of rape. Rape would also include shoving or getting a strap on up the dude ass, Rape isnt only getting him hard then having him fuck you.

You are intelligent. Anyone can rape someone else.

A metal bar to the head or chaining them down and forcing them to get hard via a pill or just playing with them until it naturally happens.

yeah, ofc girls can rape men!

2 strong girls will tie you up, blindfold you one of em will insert a strap-on/vibrator/pipe (lol) in yo anus and another one will suck your tank empty :|

its simply not possible unless the gal is a man xD btw check my sig for an guy who has an very strange definition of rape.

its simply not possible unless the gal is a man xD btw check my sig for an guy who has an very strange definition of rape.

you mean something like this

e18dde.jpg

i've heard something like that where 1 guy(on call repairman/electrician) was forced to fuxxck 3 girls and when he couldnt fullfill their desire they got pissed and cut his dicxs :P true story

PS: it happened in a conservative country where rules are so damn strict ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back