Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling A couple of sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had started these sites intending to continue them, but then I realized they were too much of a work load. I've been given an offer from someone to start a business and I accepted. So I need to get rid of all these sites and domains.


Xenux.co

Intended to be a coding site. Never completed.

Expires 08/31/2012

bWtd1M.png


Pricing:

Domain Only: $20

Domain + Custom Template: $25

LoadPHP.net

Intended to be a site where webmasters can find tools for their sites.

Expires: 08/28/2012

geWRxB.png


Pricing:

Domain Only: $10

Domain + Custom Template + Custom Users Online Script: $20



I accept PayPal only.

If you have any questions or comments just post here. No Offers via PM.

**I have the right to refuse any bid**
 

4 comments

Hi! Could you sell a copy of the loadphp template? Could i add youtube videos and other media content? I would like to build a small wiki site for a warez community

Thanks in advance
 
Well yes you could buy the custom template. You can add whatever you want to it. I made it :P

Price: $15

PP only.

Let me know.

__________________
Added after 2 Days 10 Hours:

ummmm, BUMP
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

ServSilla
Banned · Joined
PS3, PhotoShop, and coding
440
Messages
15
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom