9TO5Host.com - cPanel - CloudLinux - Offshore - DDOS Protected - UL BW - Flat 40% OFF - From $3

immu

logo.png

About :

Professional hosting services with Enterprise standard SSD's, Anti DDoS attack hardware, 99% uptime & 2 hrs SLA make us standout in the industry

Discount
Flat 40% OFF :
FLAT40OFF

Simple
==============================
Disk Space : 10 GB Premium SSD
Bandwidth : Unlimited
SSL Certificates : 256-bit SSL Certificate
Memory : 1 GB
Processes : 50
Disk IO : 50 MB/s
iNodes : 500 000
AddOn Domains : Unlimited
Parked Domains : Unlimited
Subdomains : Unlimited
MySQL database : Unlimited
Emails : Unlimited
FTP Users : Unlimited
Email Accounts : Unlimited
Backups : Twice a Week
cPanel : Included
Free Support : Yes
Free Apps : 100+ apps with 1-click install
Price: $3.47 /pm

Get Started

Standard
Disk Space : 20 GB Premium SSD
<strong>Bandwidth : Unlimited</strong>
Backups : Daily Backup*
Support : Priority Queue*
Price: $6.49 /pm

Get Started

Premium
Disk Space : 50 GB Premium SSD
Bandwidth : Unlimited
Backups : 2x Daily Backup*
Support : Priority Queue (02hrs SLA)*
Price: $12.79 /pm

Get Started

WJ Testimonials

Great customer support and good services, didn't hesitate to set me up with a test account.

yeah dear thanks for your nice hosting the speed is blazing and my site is working more speedy

I am with 9TO5Host from past 1 week, compared to my previous host I observer the following advantages
Page Load Speed : lightning fast
Ping time : blazing fast
up time : 100%
stability (in terms of website down times) : Pretty stable (no down time)

all in all, much satisfied with 9TO5Host.com services. Keep up the good work guys.
Much appreciated and 100% Vouch.
Thanks​

Have had 9To5Host as my hosting provider for several days now. I have to say that for the cheapest package (the one I got being a small operator ), the quality of service is first-rate.

One would expect all kinds of issues (e.g. slowness) for 1$, but I've had that only very seldom myself (which can also be my connection being the bottleneck) & none of my users have yet to complain.

Having still pretty much started in this business, setting up key things on the server was a breeze and very straight-forward and any minor issues I had were ultimately my own cock-ups out of ignorance.
Indeed, the sheer amount of server-side configuration options one gets is staggering. Employing even a marginal amount of them requires a research in itself

For now, BW limits et al are enough for my needs. But once my site grows bigger (traffic's wise) I'd definitely consider re-upping with some larger and more expensive plan. Well worth the buck.

Furthermore, immu ,the admin of 9To5Host, is a real stand-up guy. When I get problems I tend to become nervous and bomb people in charge with a number of PMs, possibly figuring shit out myself moments later.

Nonetheless, Immu never once faltered and answered all my inquiries promptly and, most importantly, kindly. Hence I'd definitely recommend this host for people like me who are still starting up in this business.

Long life to 9to5Host & to my affiliation with them!​

Quick FAQ's

Q: What are Payment Gateways at 9TO5Host.com?
A: Currently we have Paypal, BitPay, and RazorPay (India) Payment gateways.

Q: Do 9TO5Host allow Nulled Scripts or Hacking Stuff?
A: No surprises, we guess you have guessed it right. It's a big NO. we care for all users, with nulled scripts there is always a security threat.

Q: Server Locations?
A: currently we provide Netherlands servers (Offshore).

Q: What is refund policy at 9TO5Host?
A: we have 7 days money back guarantee policy. User should request for refund before 7 days from the date of order.

more, email us at contact@9to5host.com

Quick Links:
HomePage : https://9to5host.com
Shared Hosting : https://9to5host.com/shared-hosting.php
Reseller Hosting : https://9to5host.com/reseller-hosting.php
VPS Hosting : https://9to5host.com/vps-hosting.php
Dedicated Hosting : https://9to5host.com/dedicated-hosting.php
Contact us : https://blog.9to5host.com/contact-us/

TimeLine:
- 11/01/2014 : BitCoins Payment Gateway integrated.
- 19/01/2014 : Added WP hosting Plans
- 22/01/2014 : Added WJ Testimonials
- 31/01/2014 : Corrected broken links
- 26/08/2016 : Back with bang
- 05/09/2016 : Website secured Comodo worth $10,000
- 25/11/2020 : Thread restored from GraveYard
- 27/11/2020 : Added new plans and updated order links

Last edited:
164 comments
They keep on sending bills .... guess they will not being paid.
hmm, I should turn off payment notifications for cancelled customers.

You Mother Fucker 9to5Host ......World Worst Hosting is ever ...they just did my Money ...yesterday i pay for hosting & open several tickets for cPanel Issue ,But No reply ,...& my Whole Site is down ....

Dear CEO of 9to5 host just get lost here & fuck your Mother

its been answered and also maintain some dignity. Hope your grown up

After 1 complete day you replied to my tickets.what is that??? ,My IP was blocked by your system is that my fault ,i didn't access my cPanel & also with FTP,So how can i Up my backup files on to your Hosting,i transferred My hosting from another company in to your Host 2 days ago. Do you know why ??because i thought u are a good man immu,what ever your stuff was,i also mailed in your Hotmail but that time you didn't reply as well.please check below the screenshot what i said in that tickets ....and after that incident happened. i didn't login my cPanel ,Last 13 Hours my Money site was down only for your Stuffs who didn't reply my tickets .That was my mistake i didn't read all above comments before taking your hosting packg ,In this forum who are commented all are saying your support is disgusting ,Today fine morning i saw one of your Support member replied my tickets .....What you thought still i am waiting for your reply ...i already shifted my whole site to another hosting site....If You have Guts ...Please refund my Money to my PayPal account.I am attaching all screenshot here which i created that time one by one .

ejd168.jpg

10yqaeu.jpg

Another Ticket was :---[Please check the time when you Replied ]

1zbf33c.jpg

After 1 complete day you replied to my tickets.what is that??? ,My IP was blocked by your system is that my fault ,i didn't access my cPanel & also with FTP,So how can i Up my backup files on to your Hosting,i transferred My hosting from another company in to your Host 2 days ago. Do you know why ??because i thought u are a good man immu,what ever your stuff was,i also mailed in your Hotmail but that time you didn't reply as well.please check below the screenshot what i said in that tickets ....and after that incident happened. i didn't login my cPanel ,Last 13 Hours my Money site was down only for your Stuffs who didn't reply my tickets .That was my mistake i didn't read all above comments before taking your hosting packg ,In this forum who are commented all are saying your support is disgusting ,Today fine morning i saw one of your Support member replied my tickets .....What you thought still i am waiting for your reply ...i already shifted my whole site to another hosting site....If You have Guts ...Please refund my Money to my PayPal account.I am attaching all screenshot here which i created that time one by one .

If You have Guts ...Please refund my Money
I don't need guts to refund you, It's up to you to cancel and I will refund you.(atleast I will not abuse you )

And I don't need your money, If your not hosting with us.

Dear CEO of 9to5 host just get lost here & fuck your Mother

I would suggest you, before abusing anyone try being nice to them.

Your fault for choosing them, mate.

Sinking ship ...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

idk what parameters you consider and declare some one as "Sinking ship", all in all no worries what you think.

Last edited:
If You have Guts ...Please refund my Money
I don't need guts to refund you, It's up to you to cancel and I will refund you LOLzz

And I don't need your money, If your not hosting with us.

You Said
I will refund you.....But When you will ,i will not use your service any more ,You saw my post But still you didn't refund My money i open a tickets again ..I said please reply !!!

Still i i did not refund my PayPay payment ...You said you will revert my payment today morning (IST),[ Indian Time ] ..I think Its Afternoon right Now ....When you will refund My money ?? Imran ... :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just a note to current and future customers of 9to5host.com.
I have joined the support staff in an effort to help shorten the response time between support tickets.
9to5host.com has hit some speed bumps along the way but is now becoming more reliable and efficient.

I am located in Australia and I go by AEST. Hopefully my presence will be a benefit to customers,
offer more varied support and directly cater to individuals who follow a similar timezone.

If you are interested in getting a hosting package with 9to5host.com or would like support regarding a
current package, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Hey,

I noticed that the mention of 99% uptime is there. I would like to see any data that supports this claim before I go forward with this host.

Thanks.

Back when I used them they were down for days several times per month :)

Also, I somehow still get their invoices even though I've been elsewhere for a couple of months now. (Thank gods I don't have auto enabled. :D)

Not very professional if you ask me.

Back when I used them they were down for days several times per month :)

Also, I somehow still get their invoices even though I've been elsewhere for a couple of months now. (Thank gods I don't have auto enabled. :D)

Not very professional if you ask me.

Thanks for the review Anurr, you could have talk about the times when you loved us.
Well, you will no more get those invoices and can I ask, in what means you said "Not very professional"

Cheers

heh... when i try to purchase here my paypal asking me to register new debit/credit cards... other host is not like this when i purchase
anyways moving on...

Back