99RDP.com| E5-1620,64 GB Ram,1Gbps Port,50GB Plan From $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

don't buy from this hoster.

The persons are so bad and know nothing.

At first my HDD was broken and they can't change it. It tooks about 7 days for changing the hdd.

After that my server was down for 2 Weeks. they can't fix any problems. And the serverspeed to the internet is very slow.

they have not replied to may ticket which i created on 3rd sept. and these morons are even never online also

99rdp is a scam

By simply writing "waiting for refund" or "we are scam" will not result in solve your problem !
How could we know that who are you, and by what name you buyed account with us so that we can solve your issue or refund you :\

they have not replied to may ticket which i created on 3rd sept. and these morons are even never online also

Is your issue fixed dear ?

Regards.

99rdp is a scam

By simply writing "waiting for refund" or "we are scam" will not result in solve your problem !
How could we know that who are you, and by what name you buyed account with us so that we can solve your issue or refund you :\

well..
my account: jorge9carbajal

i get my rdp after 2 days and ticket support never reply me and you say why i rquest a refund :-=
thats hilarious

Jorge CarbajalCliente
omg
that good service ...

08/09/2015 00:22
Jorge CarbajalCliente
still waiting for solve or refund...

07/09/2015 10:07
Jorge CarbajalCliente
cvtres.exe trouble
can't open/use megui correctly

do whatever they want with my money
I do not care anything just reported "good service" they provide

I had one of their cheapest servers for 8 months now and I've got to say it performed great most of the times. Sometimes there has been problems or people abusing, of course, but I'd like to vouch for them.
Also I already paid next invoice but I didn't need my server any more and they refunded me, so they're trustworthy. YMMV, as usual with every thing in this world :)

They are not even replying me.

Ticket submitted .but still no reply.

Last edited:
Support almost missing

I have a problem on my RDP 2 since two weeks I opened several ticktets who remain without any response !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back