99RDP.com| E5-1620,64 GB Ram,1Gbps Port,50GB Plan From $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking Slow upload and Download Speeds. Whatever download or upload. The speeds always 200KB/s~500kb/s. Please fixed

Last edited:
Freaking Slow upload and Download Speeds. Whatever download or upload. The speeds always 200KB/s~500kb/s. Please fixed

Did you do a speedtest.net test? sure your doing something right? speeds have always been fine..

But Quick note RDP is down though.

can you please create a support ticket about this issue & which plan you have ?

The Service is really good, tickets response is decent.

But The RDP is amazing.

But one issue the CPU abusers. See Screenshot, I havent been able to fully use my RDP in 2 days due to a user that has several accounts which support ticket (quick response) limited there CPU. Okay well I now go to use it and BAM a new user is doing the EXACT same thing, SO I wonder if its the SAME abuser as the other one that has like 5 accounts on the same RDP (WHY?)

I know this is not of fault of the RDP provide, But this gotta be fixed :D

Capture5454545454545.jpg

Hello,
can you please create a support ticket for this!
it's seems like that user is using multi session !
Update: user is banned,Due to braking TOS !

USA private RDP in stock :sun:
Buy Now :)

Last edited:

Did you do a speedtest.net test? sure your doing something right? speeds have always been fine..

But Quick note RDP is down though.

Hello,There

Yes. I ensure that I did the right thing. I m not newbie as a RDP user.

Check this out.

99RDP.COM upload and download speed:

The upload speed screenshot date is 21/02/2014. I m not uploading at the moment.But the speed always the same like this.(This screenshot I took when their CPU only 45% used)

JGu9USX.png

Download speed date is today.
iltTv9f.png

The speed issue finally has been removed.

Last edited:
I just got a server had a little trouble with the correct payment I should be paying go it worked out here is a speed test I just did of the server I have not used it much so I do not know about stability of the server

4199547574.png

My server is taking way to long to do anything can you take a look into it

Last edited:
Server has been running to slow for like 3hr now you have to many people using this server move a few to another server and move the torrent users to a seed box.

Last edited:
Server has been running to slow for like 3hr now you have to many people using this server move a few to another server and move the torrent users to a seed box.
We Had Moved Some User From Old Server To New And Optimized Server Speed

I'm trying to create me an account and do not see the captcha. image

They can solve this thanks. :ff:

Vm56yLK.jpg

Last edited:
Demo Please

[Quote = 99RDP; 2113619] [quote = Horatio_Upper; 2113050]. Servidores 99RDP no se conecta desde hace 2 días y el apoyo va en línea [/ quote] Tenemos un pequeño problema que tuvimos todos ellos y debido fija Para Festival Nuestro personal no estaban disponibles por favor Crear un billete Si usted tiene algún problema realmente lo siento por las molestias [/ quote]

Demo Please

scam

Made the payment 19 hrs ago for encoding rdp (Invoice #5419),created a ticket.But still plan not activated ,neither replied to my ticket.Online support is bullshit,he knows nothing.i asked when my plan was going to be activated and he only says wait..How much more i need to wait?? if u people have prblm then kindly refund my amount...

never ever buy from this site,its a huge scam.i bought encoding rdp from them.For first 3-4 days i was get good encoding speed bt after that it suddenly droped.I started getting fps of 0.002 taking me 8 hrs to encode a bluray.I created a ticket asking them abt this bt now it has been 3 days without any reply.There online support is also always offline now a days...a bunch of fraudsters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back