99RDP.com| E5-1620,64 GB Ram,1Gbps Port,50GB Plan From $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more days, I received my admin rdp? I wait from december 18 to now.

"Hello,

due to Most of users not Follow Fair CPU Share Police & Makes lots of Troubles For other Users so We Have stopped our admin plan.
&within 1-2 days we will provide all our admin plan users private RDP/VPS ! where you have your OWN Private IP/RAM/HDD & You are the only one on That Server
Without any Extra Charges For Current Admin Plan User. [we will add extra days in your Subscription ] and we have Ordered private Ip's & waiting for Hosting providers To Complete Our Orders.

Regards 99RDP" :facepalm:

Can You Open A Support Ticket With This Problem

Best Service and support
I don't believe when I see this thread that how can someone give Rdp at so cheap price with that incredible feature. but now I realize why I don't buy it earlier. Downloading speed are work great and great speed for encoding movies.

s11.jpg

SAMPLE OF DOWNLOADING SPEED :D

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

Recommend to all try ones and you love it for
a lifetime

Last edited:
recently buyed "ENCODING PLAN- RDP200" rdp server, it is good to use, no junk files, smooth, moreover their service support is best !!
hope it will be maintained in future also.

Got Private RDP

jingling and hitleap worked great getting more traffic hits than with other rdp and sanboxies also work well.thank 99rdp and get ready for more orders :dan::dan::dan::dan:

jingling and hitleap worked great getting more traffic hits than with other rdp and sanboxies also work well.thank 99rdp and get ready for more orders :dan::dan::dan::dan:

Be always careful with reviews being made by WJ members with 1 post ... they usually just sign up to make 'positive' reviews.

Last edited:

Be always careful with reviews being made by WJ members with 1 post ... they usually just sign up to make 'positive' reviews.

By Your Review We Think there is Any trouble You have To face With us Please Could You Explain Us In Support Ticket So We Can Serve You better

Last edited:
i have already bought an rdp from them, and they have awesome services, r u accepting Payza?
last time i paid through Paypal, but this time i don't have any funds in that account. :P

Last edited:
currently, im on another rdp provider (for over eight months now) but will definitely jump ship and try ur Shared Admin plan IF you will offer again your awesome 50% off. PM me any of ur upcoming new promo or jaw-dropping offerings. my warmest regards.

Fresh NetherLand Plans Are Active : https://99rdp.com/startup-netherland-rdp-plans/ :)

i have already bought an rdp from them, and they have awesome services, r u accepting Payza?
last time i paid through Paypal, but this time i don't have any funds in that account. :P

We Are Now Accepting Payza :dan:

So You Can Order WIth Payza ALso

*not=Now ! in post #36 :)

Last edited:
The Service is really good, tickets response is decent.

But The RDP is amazing.

But one issue the CPU abusers. See Screenshot, I havent been able to fully use my RDP in 2 days due to a user that has several accounts which support ticket (quick response) limited there CPU. Okay well I now go to use it and BAM a new user is doing the EXACT same thing, SO I wonder if its the SAME abuser as the other one that has like 5 accounts on the same RDP (WHY?)

I know this is not of fault of the RDP provide, But this gotta be fixed :D

Capture5454545454545.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back