8o.ee - UP to $80/10K views - $1 Signup Bonus - Minimum Withdrawal $2 - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your full page script cannot bypass adblocker , so that mean visitor on my site who use adblocker cannot view my link , please try to fix it , thanks

Ok i have install your full page script on my site header php

<script type="text/javascript">
var adlinkfly_url = 'https://8o.ee/';
var adlinkfly_api_token = '5487fab4d9801bc7e5b344d';
var adlinkfly_advert = 2;
var adlinkfly_domains = ['filefox.com', '*.zippyshare.com', 'uploadable.ch'];
</script>
<script src='//8o.ee/js/full-page-script.js'></script>

But i cannot view my shorten url link on my site when i have my adblocker enable ,

My links on my site are

filefox.com

Now i can view the shorten url link on my site after i disable my adblocker on my site

So this mean your full page script cannot bypass all visitor with adblock enable on my site , sad to say i will earn nothing if i use your service , as 99% visitor on my site use adblock to block pop ad , and i have no wish to install any anti adblocker on my site as this surely reduce my visitor , so please try to do something if you can ,hope you can understand what i means , thanks .

But i cannot view my shorten url link on my site when i have my adblocker enable ,

My links on my site are

Now i can view the shorten url link on my site after i disable my adblocker on my site

So this mean your full page script cannot bypass all visitor with adblock enable on my site , sad to say i will earn nothing if i use your service , as 99% visitor on my site use adblock to block pop ad , and i have no wish to install any anti adblocker on my site as this surely reduce my visitor , so please try to do something if you can ,hope you can understand what i means , thanks .

i will check about this problem and fix it

Thanks so much

My links on my site are

but i need to tell you that our service don't count any visitor with adblock after they will see our link and click on it they have to disable the adblock to continue .. is that ok for you ?? ( that if disable it on full page script Only )

or you need me to disable the anti adblock on our service website too ( and that will not happen )

but i need to tell you that our service don't count any visitor with adblock after they will see our link and click on it they have to disable the adblock to continue .. is that ok for you ?? ( that if disable it on full page script Only )

or you need me to disable the anti adblock on our service website too ( and that will not happen )

Haha , i don't think you get what i mean , i not saying do you count or not counting adblock view or ask you to
disable your anti adblock on your site ,

ok simple english , problem is after i install your full page script on my site , visitor who is using adblock cannot see your url link on my site , so how can they click your url link and disable their adblock before viewing my filehost link , your full page script works only when visitor disable their adblock on my site , this mean they don't have to go through your url link , because they cannot see your url link when they have adblock enable on my site , they will only see my filehost link as your url link does not appear on my site , one word , the problem is your full page script , improve it to bypass any adblock to let visitor see your url link on my site . , I am using another link shortener full page script too , everyone can view that link shortener url on my site even with adblock on. so i think the problem is your full page script . , please test it yourself if you don't believe me .

Last edited:
Haha , i don't think you get what i mean , i not saying do you count or not counting adblock view or ask you to
disable your anti adblock on your site ,

ok simple english , problem is after i install your full page script on my site , visitor who is using adblock cannot see your url link on my site , so how can they click your url link and disable their adblock before viewing my filehost link , your full page script works only when visitor disable their adblock on my site , this mean they don't have to go through your url link , because they cannot see your url link when they have adblock enable on my site , they will only see my filehost link as your url link does not appear on my site , one word , the problem is your full page script , improve it to bypass any adblock to let visitor see your url link on my site . , I am using another link shortener full page script too , everyone can view that link shortener url on my site even with adblock on. so i think the problem is your full page script . , please test it yourself if you don't believe me .
Its a problem of you! Not his problem
You should check settings again
How come links cant be seen by users
Its weird

Its a problem of you! Not his problem
You should check settings again
How come links cant be seen by users
Its weird

The full page script is working onIy for non adblock user , i tested it , i cannot see the shorten url link on my site when i enable adblock , but i can see the shorten url link after i off my browser adblock , i don't know why also , i asking here hoping that he can help find out the problem , so that i can start using this site and earn . ,and thank you trickerfinder for replying my post , i like reading up your post ,as you always speaking the truth .

The full page script is working onIy for non adblock user , i tested it , i cannot see the shorten url link on my site when i enable adblock , but i can see the shorten url link after i off my browser adblock , i don't know why also , i asking here hoping that he can help find out the problem , so that i can start using this site and earn . ,and thank you trickerfinder for replying my post , i like reading up your post ,as you always speaking the truth .

you can ask for your users to disable ad block so they can see the links
coz they will disable it on my website for can pass to the file hosting

*** its not disabled form my system its form Ad block system

you can ask for your users to disable ad block so they can see the links
coz they will disable it on my website for can pass to the file hosting

*** its not disabled form my system its form Ad block system
So you mean there nothing you can do , only solution for me is to install anti adblocker on my site if i want your site url link to appear on my site ? hmm , i try using anti adblocker before , visitor reduce 30% .

So you mean there nothing you can do , only solution for me is to install anti adblocker on my site if i want your site url link to appear on my site ? hmm , i try using anti adblocker before , visitor reduce 30% .

sorry for replying you too late

but this problem is not form my side ... ad-block system did blocked many shorters link like adf.ly and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back