5x Turkey Offshore Hosting - cPanel/Nginx/Varnis - New Projects only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storming

Hey guys,
We I thought I'd post an offer for 5 members of Wjunction.

And the deal is:
We're giving away 5 cPanel accounts in Turkey for new startup projects only. On our v0 plan (3GB SPACE / 60GB Bandwidth / cPanel) valid for 3 months.

Requirements:
- At least 50 Posts at Wjunction
- New website / Project only - we don't want to have established sites since we're looking to help people develop there new projects.
- Pick a number 1 - 15

Users must list details about there project, and why you think you deserve to have our offer. We also request for you to post your thoughts on our services/review once the service has started.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - Mr.WT
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
Mostarac
14 -
15 -
Entry's are selected at random! :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
16 comments
I love this in giveaways.

People just pick a number but never leave a slight infomation of what the heck they shall be doing with it.

If it was me i wouldn't pick anyone who hasnt left a reply with no info and just a number.

ps. this is not aimed at just this thread, it's 90% of them on here which i think is a big joke.

Thanks Geezus, you read my mind!

Anybody which hasn't added the correct information won't be entered, if anything the least you could do is tell us why you want our FREE Hosting.

Thanks

Okay I'm requesting this to be closed seeing as people clearly cannot read the guidelines.

Mr.WT and Mostarac I'll pm you guys shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back