Selling $5 Logo and Banner Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys, i am back and offering an affordable logo and banner design service.

I design website logos, Advertising banners, Facebook Covers all for $5 ea piece

Here are a couple of my latest banners i have made

N3pQW0j.png

ZrxAR1j.jpg

XtSB3a1.png

51U6MPf.png

Facebook Group cover
O6cFFm1.png

Easiest way to contact me besides PM here on Wjunction is to message me on Facebook using this link > https://www.facebook.com/bestfreetimelines

Last edited:
10 comments
which payment method you accept?

Ah ya i forgot to include this. the only payment method at the moment is Paypal

Just a note to those requesting work via PM. I will get to these as soon as i can. My father passed away early yesterday morning, and i will be taking care of his final wishes and arranging funeral over the next couple of days. Thanks for your understanding and patience

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for teh delay on returning PM messages. As mentioned my father had passed away and my family was taking some time to grieve over the holidays. I am back now and will be working on the requests i have recieved. Thanks for your patience and understanding

Hi, sorry for teh delay on returning PM messages. As mentioned my father had passed away and my family was taking some time to grieve over the holidays. I am back now and will be working on the requests i have recieved. Thanks for your patience and understanding
Sorry to hear that iMage, my condolences.

hey buddy , is this still a ongoing project ur active with?

if yes pls add me on skype:black.beard69@hotmail.com

or pm me so we can have a chat.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back