400 000 mp3 albums- already hosted -use and earn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shared

We have uploaded over 400 000 mp3 albums to free filehostings. We add over 200 albums daily.

We offer webmasters to register on our affiliate program and use our links with their referral ID and get $10 per 1000 downloads. Clear stats on visitor clicks and on download clicks.

This means that any webmaster can get over 400k mp3 links and post anywhere he likes. Once link is clicked and downloaded (free direct download link) he gets 1 cent (10$ for 1000 downloads). Since the number of the albums is over 400 000 you won't have any problems with keywords and fresh content.

PLUS:
- no need to download and upload any content
- no need to re-upload if content is deleted
- no need to host so many files anywhere in case you wish to upload them again

You save money to discover new forums and sites to post your links instead of searching/downloading/uploading the content to filehostings. And you earn the same!

First 3 payouts are on demand and without any limits on a minimum amount to withdraw.

We are running in a closed mode now. Please contact us to get a private access to test our content.

Examples of our content:

Madonna - over 240 albums
Beyonce - over 100 albums
Jay Z - over 100 albums
Black Eyed Peas - over 70 albums
Lady Gaga - 35 albums
Rihanna - over 50 albums
Britney Spears - over 120 albums
and so on and so on..

Site address is sharedpartners.com
Any question please email to support@ of our site

68 comments
ok, but releasing movies like release groups in 47 parts is not a good move.... ;/
i think you will have to release some kind of downloader.... ;/

The movie material is up.

My first reaction: 'OMG' .... I took a random movie:

'The Wire S03E10 Der Neustart (A german version of an American show?)'

33 parts? Who's going to download that given for every part you have to enter a captcha?

Furthermore, I remember that a free user can only download 5 or 6 parts before a premium account is required, so he won't be able to download the whole movie .... would piss me off.

Again, also the MP3 search doesn't work. After pressing 'Search' no results are shown.

those many parts isnt a good move for videos, you should make it to atleast 7-15 parts.
By which users would like to download more & more from you.
Also i am waiting for the next payment & reply from sharedpartners, but i am getting no response.

Can please tell me your normal response time for an email ???

UPDATE: Over 15k english movies added

UPDATE:
We made a full database of our releases available for all webmasters.
It's being provided in XML format. Webmaster have just replace some information with their unique parameters.

For those webmaster who are not familiar with XML format and do not have ability to use it for their websites we are ready to provide the database in other formats. We are going to add them one by one in a priority order that will be determined upon the poll in our forum. So please vote for your database format and we'll arrange that as soon as it's possible.

UPDATE: SQL format is available

We have also provided SQL formats for webmasters who are familiar it and have programming skills.

We are ready to help any webmaster to integrate our content on his hosting.
You will get the complete database of releases on your site (over 600k mp3 albums and 15k english videos) in one place. All you will have to do - is just promote it.

Sharedparners.com has become scam they are not paying now.
i have $172 pending from 22nd jun & they even do not reply.

is there anyone who is getting paid from them

They do not pay, they didn't pay me using moneybookers and said that they have problem with it now and haven't fixed it till now, and also they take a very long time and some times never reply to support emails, they have a very good idea but they didn't do it well, i hope some one will make this idea and make is work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back