400 000 mp3 albums- already hosted -use and earn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shared

We have uploaded over 400 000 mp3 albums to free filehostings. We add over 200 albums daily.

We offer webmasters to register on our affiliate program and use our links with their referral ID and get $10 per 1000 downloads. Clear stats on visitor clicks and on download clicks.

This means that any webmaster can get over 400k mp3 links and post anywhere he likes. Once link is clicked and downloaded (free direct download link) he gets 1 cent (10$ for 1000 downloads). Since the number of the albums is over 400 000 you won't have any problems with keywords and fresh content.

PLUS:
- no need to download and upload any content
- no need to re-upload if content is deleted
- no need to host so many files anywhere in case you wish to upload them again

You save money to discover new forums and sites to post your links instead of searching/downloading/uploading the content to filehostings. And you earn the same!

First 3 payouts are on demand and without any limits on a minimum amount to withdraw.

We are running in a closed mode now. Please contact us to get a private access to test our content.

Examples of our content:

Madonna - over 240 albums
Beyonce - over 100 albums
Jay Z - over 100 albums
Black Eyed Peas - over 70 albums
Lady Gaga - 35 albums
Rihanna - over 50 albums
Britney Spears - over 120 albums
and so on and so on..

Site address is sharedpartners.com
Any question please email to support@ of our site

68 comments
the link is sharedpartners.com

Sorry, I'm not able to send PM here as I'm new member yet.
The link is sharedpartners.com.
Any question can be addressed to support@ email of our site

I want everyone to be sceptical about this. What would be in it for them in the end? I highly doubt it's just to get points. Imagine that you go around posting MP3's all around the net that requires the downloader upon extracting to fill in a survey or w/e.

I'm not saying this is a scam, I'm just saying to be cautious.

I'm not sure about this. How do you make your money. Do they have to do those stupid surveys or something to download? Or worse yet do people have to pay to download the mp3? What are the download speeds like for users?

Their's a lot of info missing or that I can't find on your site. Can you give an example of a download link for me to see.

EDIT: agree with Whoo, he just typed faster than me :P

^^ i agree with the last 2 comments,the info on your site is rather sketchy really,can you give a example of the downloads you are speaking of? i cant find anything realted to that on that site

i am smelling a scam here.. i registered on tht site to check it out.. and after finally figuring it out,i was given a link to use,that simply points to files hosted on Tgfservices.com , and when trying to download the files it did not work

this is the link i was given (before the trolls start saying i am spamming this is just for you to make your own opinion on this)

Code:
http://sharedpartners.com/in/11/4367

404 Not Found after trying to download a file.

This says enough. Before offering such a service atleast make your server and downloads work.

Closing.

kthxbai come back whenever your site is mature and ready for the public.

Our post was re-opened.
Some webmasters have already taken the content.
Here is the example how one webmaster decided to use our content:

http://downloadkeeper.net/

As you can see there are different anchors of the links used.

This blog added the content automatically (via RSS chanel). So all the webmaster had to do is to choose the content and add it to his blog RSS grabber.

More examples will follow shortly.

A short follow up.
The content is being devided into music genres and year;month in your blog archive.
it can also be devided into artist names and year of releases

Well, the login I initially signed up for doesn't work at all.

I signed up again, but no email forthcoming.

This happens when I try to download:

We are sorry

We are having updates now.
Please get back shortly.

Some other thoughts:

1) Who's going to buy a 30 day premium account for US$29.95, if the price at most filehosts is around US$10?
2) I managed to download a couple of songs. Delay time is only 15 seconds per file ... what is the incentive for a customer to buy a premium account?

more about our business model

Thank you, Sniffdog.
Please PM us your login and the playlist that you failed to download.

As for filesharing that we are using right now. They are pretty new and offered us a simple way of uploads of our content to their servers under multiple accounts. We are in negotiations with some other filehostings but no agreement reached at the moment. We got some special rates for high volume of daily downloads. This is what we are trying to achieve: the more downloads we'll have - the more we'll get paid.
We also pointed them on the features you mentioned. Perhaps they will change them shortly. But as for now our main goal is to earn from unique downloads. This is why we created this affiliate program and this is why we are inviting webmasters.

Our business model is very similar to the program one famous blogger started with EBay one day. The idea was that the more sales any webmaster brings - the more he gets paid. This bloger gathered several webmasters under one affiliate ID with Ebay, they promoted Ebay listings and earned higher commissions.

We have the same idea. We offer webmasters to use our content. This brings more unique downloads. We get higher rates from filesharings. As far as we can see from the first results webmasters are interested in our services. Who would refuse free content and trouble-free promotions?

We would like to bring our appologies to our webmasters if they face any problem with us. As I said we are just starting but we are serious in our intentions to make our service flawless.

More free content (videos, anime, games, software) will follow... Referral program... Special deals and bonuses for webmasters who will use our content in full and on several domains -this is just a short list of the things that are to be implemented in the nearest future.

P.S.
Please PM us in case any problem occurs instead of posting here. This will make this post more informative and neat. Thank you for understanding and support.

^ same here, everything went smoothly except one rss error and its getting fixed, I tried the service with 5 albums and one single and got me 2.66$ easily and still going :| I'm gonna keep using this site for music.

Downloading was very fast, was able to max out my connection with internet download manager, was able to resume broken downloads and only 15secs to wait. Sweet :)!

Please understand me, I think it's a great initiative and I plan to use it to the fullest.

I have sent you a PM, shared.

Furthermore, I think that such a great initiative needs a little more accuracy:

$10 250Mb .. 2000Mb $8 250Mb .. 2000Mb $6 50Mb .. 99Mb
I can't find the albums which gave me the error message, but they were from DJ Tiesto and had the words Demo CD in them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back