400 000 mp3 albums- already hosted -use and earn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shared

We have uploaded over 400 000 mp3 albums to free filehostings. We add over 200 albums daily.

We offer webmasters to register on our affiliate program and use our links with their referral ID and get $10 per 1000 downloads. Clear stats on visitor clicks and on download clicks.

This means that any webmaster can get over 400k mp3 links and post anywhere he likes. Once link is clicked and downloaded (free direct download link) he gets 1 cent (10$ for 1000 downloads). Since the number of the albums is over 400 000 you won't have any problems with keywords and fresh content.

PLUS:
- no need to download and upload any content
- no need to re-upload if content is deleted
- no need to host so many files anywhere in case you wish to upload them again

You save money to discover new forums and sites to post your links instead of searching/downloading/uploading the content to filehostings. And you earn the same!

First 3 payouts are on demand and without any limits on a minimum amount to withdraw.

We are running in a closed mode now. Please contact us to get a private access to test our content.

Examples of our content:

Madonna - over 240 albums
Beyonce - over 100 albums
Jay Z - over 100 albums
Black Eyed Peas - over 70 albums
Lady Gaga - 35 albums
Rihanna - over 50 albums
Britney Spears - over 120 albums
and so on and so on..

Site address is sharedpartners.com
Any question please email to support@ of our site

68 comments
As I said earlier. it's a good idea and program, but the host sucks. You can only download 5-6 files a day and nobody with the right set of mind is going to buy a premium at US$29.95.

Thanks for your feedback. But...

I can ask the same question that bothers you with TGFServices.

When you allow webmasters to post BLU RAY or HD movies that are devided into several parts - are you sure your visitors can download them free at once? Do you believe that these posts lower the quality of your site? Or they brings you some money?

This is the way filehostings (and warez webmasters) earn money: people can get a content with some efforts completely free. While premium users get it without any hassles. If we take a look at Rapidshare, for example, it limits even premium (!!!) users with a maximum of content that can be downloaded daily.

Visitors of our webmasters' sites can always get the tracks they wish for free. They just have to come back later. Just like with video uploads that are being offered as archive parts on your site.

We offer webmasters millions of new keywords - the visitors can get millions of free tracks.

And a SINGLE track download is being counted as SINGLE dowload - so webmasters get paid regardless how many tracks from one album are downloaded.

With Blueray or HD Movies we're talking about 20 or 40 parts. I bet if there are only 7 or 8 parts for a standard 700-800 Mb movie, somebody can download them within 12 hours. And then we talk about about 700-800 Mb, not about 5-6 tracks with a total of let's say under 50Mb.

Furthermore, a reputed host like Rapidshare allows free users to download whatever they want during Happy Hours without waiting. Your comparison with Rapidshare Premium is partly true. If you pick the right hours you can download at least 50Gig per day. On other hosts like Hotfile it's unlimited.

If we compare prices for let's say:
Rapidshare 10 bucks
Hotfile 9 bucks
Netload 8 euros (with a rebate of $5).
TGFServices US$29.95

See the difference?

'And a SINGLE track download is being counted as SINGLE dowload - so webmasters get paid regardless how many tracks from one album are downloaded. '

No, a single track is counted as multiple tracks (from one IP), no matter how many tracks are downloaded, you only get paid for one.

This unlike many other filehosts who counts a major part of the number of files downloaded.

Nice post sniffdog, I agree with you their.

If we forget about the movies and compare music with music which you specialize in this is where I have my problem which I mentioned. Uploaders are always posting full albums but you don't provide the opportunity to download full albums in one go. You only allow one track at a time.

99% of uploaders put an album in one rar or zip file. Sometimes 2 if it's a large album. No mater what the host, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megauplaoad, Mediafire, Netload etc you can download the whole album easily in a few hours.

With your site it takes a few days. That's the reason I've banned it.

^ I agree with you guys, I have been testing this site for a while now, made around 15$ with them with ease, but like you guys said, It's a pain to download an entire album and even if somebody manages to download it we only get one point, sucks.

People in the warez scene know that they can get an album from just one link from rapidshare/hotfile/megaupload..etc and they won't bother buying a premium from you guys or wait a day to download the next 5 songs.

I did get some nice downloads from singles tho, example: 1-2.

So, it's better if you guys start uploading entire albums down-loadable in one link if you wanna compete against the big boys. Oh, and if you could add covers to the albums as well, would be very good and I would be posting them on my site and submit as well :).

Not so bad as you describe...

This is just a model of business:
- TGF filehosting hopes customers will pay in order to get the whole album...
- Other filehostings earn from paid adds.
- Others - from premium account and webmasters who have to pay in order to keep their content alive...

We do not say that TGF is better then others. But it also can be counted. Why do you think people won't pay there (a one day price is not so high)? Are you sure that first time customers of hotfile or uploading.com compare one-day prices with rapidshare or megaupload accounts?

And customer can buy a ONE DAY pass on TGF and get the rare music that he can not find anywhere else. I'm not saying that all our content is so unique. But it's for sure one of the biggest in the world so there are still lots of things that you won't find anywhere else).

Concerning parts of the music albums... It's just the way the warez works: several parts are fine for movies but not good for music? When users download part of BLU RAY (and pays for premium account) are you sure that he will always get the content that he was paying for? He has to download several parts in order to be able to see if it's movie or just a fake big archive.
In our case people test the album and pay for premium only after they are sure that the music that was announced on warez site is really offered on filesharing site.
So it's even more generous to offer part of content free for testing like we do. While everyone else makes people pay BEFORE they see what they will get (screen-shots of the movies do not prove that I'll get this quality movie after I pay for premium and download archive).

We offer webmasters to use the content that they will hardly find.
Webmasters will not bother downloading/uploading.
Webmasters are not forced to do anything or pay any fees - just post.
Webmasters can get a music section of their site comparable with such monsters like warez-bb (around 300k post in music section).

If your visitor see that there is so many music albums in one place (your warez site) he will come back again and again... Why search any other places?....

If a customer can find the same album on other filehosting - no problem. But webmaster will still get his unique download counted.

So as you can see while there is some lack of convinience for visitors webmasters only benefit. Especially if they get referrals.

@sniffdog
@shared

you are both right but still, like sniffdog sad 29$ for one month premium is still to much.....
also you could add full list to review not only by searching

Update: our latest $210 payout - $170 earned during last 7 days

We are happy to have a champion in our affiliate webmasters team already. He is a member of wjunction community and if he wished to step out we'd be happy.
His latest earnings are around $30 daily. We attach a screen shot of his last 10 days activity and paypal payout confirmation here.

Shared, I do respect your point of view. However,

'He has to download several parts in order to be able to see if it's movie or just a fake big archive.'

How can you compare the 'value' of a Blueray movie and a music track? Furthermore, most posts on big forums like Warez-bb have many responses which help you determine if it's worth the download.

'If your visitor see that there is so many music albums in one place (your warez site) he will come back again and again... Why search any other places?....'

That why you have DDL sites like katz ....

'And customer can buy a ONE DAY pass on TGF and get the rare music that he can not find anywhere else.'

a one day pass is US$7.95, almost the same price as a month pass on most other filehosts.

You think somebody spends US$7.95 for one day (even if he likes 'rare' music). Most people I would say look for the mainstream material like new albums of well known artists and not for 344 remixes of 'Bad Romance'.

'His latest earnings are around $30 daily'

If you have a high traffic website, it's not that hard with any program to make a reasonable amount of money. It doesn't mean that your program is successful in general.

You would think depositfiles is not a major player in the file host market, but still high traffic sites make good money ... (This are the stats for the last 2 weeks or so) ...

dep.gif

"How can you compare the 'value' of a Blueray movie and a music track?"

Sniffdog,
We do not say that we compete with all other filehostings. But once again, our content is quite unique what concerns some popular electronic music genres. And this makes us outstanding if any DJ is looking for a special mp3 track or rare remix. This makes them pay.

"You think somebody spends US$7.95 for one day (even if he likes 'rare' music)"
But webmasters who work with us should not care about the price of premium accounts - they get paid a flat rate of $10 per 1000 downloads (which will probably be raised shortly).

"That why you have DDL sites like katz ...." - you are right. But the number of such sites is limited to 20-40. While we offer ANY webmaster to have MUSIC section on his site that is even bigger than katz has.

"If you have a high traffic website, it's not that hard with any program to make a reasonable amount of money." This webmaster (as far as we can see) makes money from posting on several warez forums. That's why we are sure that his success can be achieved.

"It doesn't mean that your program is successful in general."
You are right. But you shouldn't compare us with such monsters like Depositfiles (but what you say is very flattering for us). We are just a one month old and it's nice to see that some people enjoy our services and find a way to make money with us. We do hope that other webmasters will be as successful as this one.

Especially when we start offering video content and games.

its me

We are happy to have a champion in our affiliate webmasters team already. He is a member of wjunction community and if he wished to step out we'd be happy.
His latest earnings are around $30 daily. We attach a screen shot of his last 10 days activity and paypal payout confirmation here.

Yes this is me who is earning from sharedpartners.com in very less time.in my opinion they are the best in filehosting coz they pay all downloads.

I am trying to make sense out of this and wonder where you posts your threads. I am curious.

As sharedpartners's links are masked, none of the bigger forum would accept them. Making a blog and submitting them to Katz would be also a 'no-no'.

Update: Import content to MPU and submit several posts with 1 click

We have enabled import of our content directly to your Multi Poster Ultimate. All you do is just choose any content and request it to be presented in MPU format.

We have created a video tutorial how can this be done.

Besides more video tutorials added:
1) import via RSS to vBulletin, IPB forums
2) import via RSS to DLE sites
3) import to Wordpress and Blogspot via XML or RSS channel

If any forum does not support redirection links (sharedpartners links bring to tgfservices - this is the way we count statistics) you can place your links directly to tgfservices. But in this case unique visitors won't be counted. Unique downloads will be counted anyway.

Nice job but check importing to wp via rss channel
FeedWP is not allways finding posts while by creating new content it inform us that we have added 500 new albums.
Is there any chance to contact you by msn ?
I would send you more bugs

sharedpartners32@yahoo.com

The whole database of the music releases is over 5Gb. It's impossible to import all of the releases with RSS - it will just freeze your browser or your server won't accept such a large channel.

What we can offer is an SQL file that you can import into your database. Or set up a complete site or forum on your sub-domain. With all our releases and your referral links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back