400 000 mp3 albums- already hosted -use and earn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shared

We have uploaded over 400 000 mp3 albums to free filehostings. We add over 200 albums daily.

We offer webmasters to register on our affiliate program and use our links with their referral ID and get $10 per 1000 downloads. Clear stats on visitor clicks and on download clicks.

This means that any webmaster can get over 400k mp3 links and post anywhere he likes. Once link is clicked and downloaded (free direct download link) he gets 1 cent (10$ for 1000 downloads). Since the number of the albums is over 400 000 you won't have any problems with keywords and fresh content.

PLUS:
- no need to download and upload any content
- no need to re-upload if content is deleted
- no need to host so many files anywhere in case you wish to upload them again

You save money to discover new forums and sites to post your links instead of searching/downloading/uploading the content to filehostings. And you earn the same!

First 3 payouts are on demand and without any limits on a minimum amount to withdraw.

We are running in a closed mode now. Please contact us to get a private access to test our content.

Examples of our content:

Madonna - over 240 albums
Beyonce - over 100 albums
Jay Z - over 100 albums
Black Eyed Peas - over 70 albums
Lady Gaga - 35 albums
Rihanna - over 50 albums
Britney Spears - over 120 albums
and so on and so on..

Site address is sharedpartners.com
Any question please email to support@ of our site

68 comments
Well, i find this site to be good, fast in downloads & less in time limits for free users.
Plus point it has a resume support for free users too.
One thing is clear, this site acts like a link hiding site attached with only file hosting sites, currently i saw only tgfservices with this site.

Still recommended, nice for earning for all webmasters here :D

Thank you

Server is overloaded with requests. Try again later or contact our support teamHere.

And it's only at the start of the project.

And I still don't have a working login.

As I said, a good idea, but poor execution.

Server is overloaded with requests. Try again later or contact our support teamHere.

And it's only at the start of the project.

And I still don't have a working login.

As I said, a good idea, but poor execution.

Some of these problems were not our faults... Am I correct, Sniffdog?

Don't know exactly the relation between sharedpartners and tgf. It depends who's responsible for TGF.

The problems I reported were on the destination site (TGF), where I tried to signup for the affiliate program. But that doesn't work.

I went to downloadkeeper.net as given by Shared and tried some download links from that site. Then I tried to login from there ... which didn't work either.

But I can login from sharedpartners .. so I will gladly try this service.

I still wonder how sharedpartners can give $10 per 1,000 downloads ...

TGF is just a filehosting. If HOTFILE or MU allowed us upload our 35 TB of mp3's to them the same easy way we wouldn't hesitate: we know that hotfile is one of the most popular filehostings nowdays...

Hotfile, Rapidshare and many other filehosts give their visitors a choice: wait or take a premium account.

You have reached your daily free downloads limits.
You can buy Premium Account to download any file right now without any limitations or waiting.

TGF doesn't give people this choice ... you can download 5 files a day and then you're required to take a Premium Account for US$29.95 (!) a month.

Now this answers my previous question how they can afford US$10 per 1,000 downloads.

How can you create quality site with these limitations?

I tried to look at this with a positive view. However, I am out of here ...

Indeed their downloading system doesn't encourage users to get premium. Why premium if I could just wait 0:15 sec? Opposed to rapidshare makes users wait 120 seconds at times. I don't see this program surviving in the long run..

Since my blog is based in electronic music, I will give a few albums a try, but only as a mirrors for the downloads.. I also suppose most users wouldn't like to download each song separately.

I will let you know shortly if they are legitimate and if they payout.

Please read my previous post, after 5 or 6 downloads the following message is displayed:

You can buy Premium Account to download any file right now without any limitations or waiting.

No choice has been given to either wait or buy a premium account. The only option is to buy a premium account at US$29.95 if you want to download more then 5 or 6 files.

UPDATE: As you get only paid once per IP, it really doesn't matter how many files a visitor downloads, you get only paid for one file.

We have arranged some webmasters XML files with the list of 2010 music releases (over 14k) with their referral links. Anyone interested in this test can PM us here with his webmaster ID.

Now will wait for the examples how they will use them. If the content is integrated well in forums or blogs we will arrange other years XML lists of our database to be used.

Update: EARN 20% OF YOUR REFERRALS, 2% OF SECOND LEVEL AFFILIATES

We are glad to inform that we have started a two level affiliate program today. Every webmaster can get:

1) 20% from his referrals.
2) 2% from second level affiliates.

Since we are new it's a good chance for any webmaster to get lots of referrals by posting about us on warez blogs and forums.

Update: Number of referrals added

We added the numbers of your affiliates and 2nd level referrals in your EARNINGS area. This way you can track the number of webmasters registered with your affiliate ID.

By the way, over 20 payouts are completed already. If any wjunction webmasters are using us already please update this post with confirmation of payouts: we are eager to get more trust around here.

I'm not happy with this file host at all.

On my warez site people are posting download links for the whole album. Usually 12+ songs.

While the download speeds are good after downloading a few songs you get the following message:

As you have to download them all individually and you can only download a certain number of songs a day it can take you several days to download the album as a free user.

As a result I've deleted all posts that contain sharedpartners.com links or tgfservices.com links and censored the links on my site.

While this may make good money for uploaders it lowers the quality of warez sites considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back