$40 per day | Facebook viral method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrik04

Hey,

I am going to show you how to earn money with some free tools, and without the need of having a website.

1. Step: Sign up for this url shortener: Eywow

It is important to use an url shortener, that doesnt require the visitor to wait 5 seconds.
No go to viralnova, buzzfeed, 9gag or any other viral news site, and shrink the urls of at leat 10 posts.

2. Step: Create or buy at least 3 Facebook or twitter accounts, join with your facebook accounts each 20 groups, that is a safe limit. If you join more than 20 groups per account,
you will likely get banned.

3. Step No use your facebook or twitter accounts to signup at this free services:
Slacksocial
Postcron
Twittimer

You will get about 10 free posts per day, per account.

4. Step Schedule posts for every day, with each account. And repeat the steps 2. - 3. as often as you want. I am currently using 20 accounts, and I make about $89 per day with it.

40 comments
Hey,

I am going to show you how to earn money with some free tools, and without the need of having a website.

It is important to use an url shortener, that doesnt require the visitor to wait 5 seconds.
No go to viralnova, buzzfeed, 9gag or any other viral news site, and shrink the urls of at leat 10 posts.

2. Step: Create or buy at least 3 Facebook or twitter accounts, join with your facebook accounts each 20 groups, that is a safe limit. If you join more than 20 groups per account,

3. Step No use your facebook or twitter accounts to signup at this free services:
Slacksocial
Postcron
Twittimer

4. Step Schedule posts for every day, with each account. And repeat the steps 2. - 3. as often as you want. I am currently using 20 accounts, and I make about $89 per day with it.

Any proof of your earnings?

I haven't been paid from Eywow yet, but it seems like they aren't scamming (Just my oppinion).
My facebook Account hasn't been banned, so I don't think that Facebook will block you if you post Eyewow Links.
I just postet my reflink to Eywow.

Earning Proof

hey OP can you show me any proof of your current method earning? as I have tried few things but failed always.:dj:

hey OP can you show me any proof of your current method earning? as I have tried few things but failed always.:dj:
Here is a proof:
kckxno.jpg

Hey,

Slacksocial
Postcron
Twittimer

Hello hendrick04, is this method is still working and furthermore in step2 what do you mean by "join with your facebook accounts each 20 groups", what are these GROUP, is it random or not.

Thanks for sharing.
However this site has been registered with a short life expectancy (only 1 year) like all other scam sites.

why facebook banned account, because, how it work on website:[h=3][/h]
You can share our landing pages on Facebook, Twitter and all other social networks.

:heiligenschein:

mmmm i dont understand but if all said that is false i been thinking and waiting for something user With reputation.
Thanks body

Hey,

Slacksocial
Postcron
Twittimer

Hello hendrick04, is this method is still working and furthermore in step2 what do you mean by "join with your facebook accounts each 20 groups", what are these GROUP, is it random or not.

Hey,

it works with all kinds of groups, but you need a min. amount of groups, so you get enough traffic. You can also start with 5, but your earnings will be lower.

Best,
Hendrik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back