3 PPS Plans | PPS Bronze 80% Sales - 2Drive.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This host turned to a scam. I have requested a payout on June 26th - 71.94$. It is not paid yet. I am on PPS Silver (payments every 7 days). Mysterious, but last week chargebacks started and from unrequested payout (~50$) there is only 6$ left. Seems that he just want to not pay all balance and started liars about chargebacks. I have worked with this host earlier, when it had Stripe payment processor. There was 0 chargebacks on my account. I think it means something... Also he stopped responding on Skype.

At the moment uploads are disabled, premium users are not able to use the service as advertised.

I will let everyone know if I get paid... Be careful, I think we need to report this to Wjunction admins.

Last edited:
This host turned to a scam. I have requested a payout on June 26th - 71.94$. It is not paid yet. I am on PPS Silver (payments every 7 days). Mysterious, but last week chargebacks started and from unrequested payout (~50$) there is only 6$ left. Seems that he just want to not pay all balance and started liars about chargebacks. I have worked with this host earlier, when it had Stripe payment processor. There was 0 chargebacks on my account. I think it means something... Also he stopped responding on Skype.

At the moment uploads are disabled, premium users are not able to use the service as advertised.

I will let everyone know if I get paid... Be careful, I think we need to report this to Wjunction admins.
hey $70 is low money for me but you have more refund i cann't pay money to you until 25 month . also if you want your money please wait 1 or 2 week because i saw refund again from your users .
also we report our topic to wj admin http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...-bronze-80%-sales-2drive-net.html#post2039519
at the moment 2drive i shutdown but we are best because we pay all money to users if you see im online only only for this 3 or 4 payments im online . so please wait until 25 this month if i see no refund i can pay quick to you ;)
thanks

hey $70 is low money for me but you have more refund i cann't pay money to you until 25 month . also if you want your money please wait 1 or 2 week because i saw refund again from your users .
also we report our topic to wj admin http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...-bronze-80%-sales-2drive-net.html#post2039519
at the moment 2drive i shutdown but we are best because we pay all money to users if you see im online only only for this 3 or 4 payments im online . so please wait until 25 this month if i see no refund i can pay quick to you ;)
thanks
I am waiting from 26th June. It will be a month if you pay me on 25th July. And I am ant PPS Silver - 7 days payout. So please pay me 80% if you not comply with your own offered plans... If these refunds are real (not only in your minds), you can just blame yourself, because you disabled uploads, that's why maybe some users created refund tickets on Paypal. They did not got service as advertised. I repeat, as I worked with you earlier, there was 0 refunds and you know this.

There is no information on the site in Thread
What are the conditions?
What are the advantages?

Site originally stopped working
You should always search for honest sites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back