2x Pure SSD Linux & Windows VPS for 6 months from Cloudieweb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudieweb

Dear Wjunction users,

As a part of Cloudieweb's marketing team, I came here to keep us updated and give 2x of our blazing fast Pure SSD, 1 GBPS Virtual Servers! Both Windows and Linux operating systems supported.

VPS Features:

• 24/7/365 Live Chat/Ticket System Support
  • 99.99% Uptime Guarantee for each VPS
  • Pure 100% SSD Storage on Hardware Raid 10 for Superior Performance and Redundacy
  • Enterprise Grade Hardware and Network Equipment by Cisco, Supermicro and Intel
  • Tier 4 (Highest Level) Datacenter in New York with over 1000 GBPS Capacity!
  • Basic DDoS Protection Included
  • VPS are connected on 1000 MBPS ports
  • Fully Automated Platform and Control Panel, no waiting for the VPS activation once the winners are selected

The VPS Package we are giving away for 6 months:

• 1024 MB Ram/Swap Guaranteed & Dedicated
  • Single Core, 3.3 GHz CPU Frequency Guaranteed & Dedicated
  • 30 GB Pure SSD Storage with up to 50 000 I/O Operations Per Second (up to 130x better performance than the standard HDD/SAS VPS)
  • 1000 GB Premium Monthly Bandwidth on 1 GBPS upload/download speeds
  • Windows and Linux available

How do I signup for the giveaway?

1. Post something like <3 or your opinion on our main thread http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/194...indows-vps|-starting-$4-47-instant-setup.html

2. Come back to this thread and post "Done".

3. We'll then add you to the participants list.

4. The two lucky winners will be randomly selected on the 11th of October.

Participants list:
1. am1000

Last edited:
7 comments
I am really sorry guys but I won't risk opening this contest again... Our main thread was closed after I opened this contest for no reason explained.

I guess it's just Rox being too jealous that we look better than his RDP business. I don't mind saying this, the forums already seems to be up and running just to advertise the staff services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back