2Sync.co - Multi-location Exotic VPS (Asia/Europe/MiddleEast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wwwj, Thanks for the bump

@devio,
You need to register on CloudFlare's website and use it. (Configure the DNS zones). Although we provide CloudFlare plugin on all our Shared Hosting servers.

yes.
normally they are really fast.
except when they have problems with the VPS.

unfortionately the servers are down again (and not since a few minutes, but over 12 hours)
They seem to have some severe problems (this happened a few times bevore, but they ensured, that it will get better, if they have switched the ISP - so they have switched & got the same outages again)
That's a huge downside. (especially for the price). And yesterday even their MySQL-Server was offline, so i couldn't open a ticket ...

But apart from the offline-times,
they have a good service, react fast to tickets and the servers are good, too. (if they work)

@Blaze:
please fix this

Last edited:
nice service :)
good vps and friendly support

Thankyou for the kind words.

yes.
normally they are really fast.
except when they have problems with the VPS.

unfortionately the servers are down again (and not since a few minutes, but over 12 hours)
They seem to have some severe problems (this happened a few times bevore, but they ensured, that it will get better, if they have switched the ISP - so they have switched & got the same outages again)
That's a huge downside. (especially for the price). And yesterday even their MySQL-Server was offline, so i couldn't open a ticket ...

But apart from the offline-times,
they have a good service, react fast to tickets and the servers are good, too. (if they work)

@Blaze:
please fix this
I completely understand your problem. The issue is with only the old node. Someone is abusing the bandwidth by sending strange packets to multiple hosts and that is hogging everything up. The ISP disconnected the server from internet because of this. We have trying to take strict efforts to take these nefarious activities down. All other nodes are working fine, unfortunately the node on which your VPS is located is facing such issues. Recently there was a DDoS attack too on a VPS located on the same node.

I apologize for the trouble.

I completely understand your problem. The issue is with only the old node. Someone is abusing the bandwidth by sending strange packets to multiple hosts and that is hogging everything up. The ISP disconnected the server from internet because of this. We have trying to take strict efforts to take these nefarious activities down. All other nodes are working fine, unfortunately the node on which your VPS is located is facing such issues. Recently there was a DDoS attack too on a VPS located on the same node.

I apologize for the trouble.

thanks for the explenation.
since i got 2 VPS systems, on the same node, is it perhaps possible to move one of the two to another node? so if one fails, i have a chance to have the other one still working?

edit
he contacted me about this question. - Thank you BlaZe. Very nice and good service!

Last edited:
node1 at Serbia Down

Login to Proxmox Host failed

GqR2uBc.png

Hello cyberavijit,

Please use the client area to report any problem.
============================================

We will soon be providing HK VPS. Stay tuned guys ;)

Announcement:

2Sync.co has completed 1 year of service. With this, we are launching our Ukraine SSD VPS product range.
TsEQ8C7.png

These are indeed KVM based VPS so there is strictly no overselling involved. We are very keen to provide quality of service rather than luring clients into just buying our services.

The main thread has been updated and the new Ukraine SSD VPS plans have been added. DDoS Protection is available on these VPS with just an extra cost $60/mo. I know it is not cheap, but you get what you pay for ;)

=======================
Also, I would like to give you some insights on our upcoming planned (already in process) traits. We are soon going to launch VPS plans in these locations:

• Saudi Arabia (90% done)
  • Hong Kong (its done, but still not automated, you can order)
  • Lithuania (its live, you can order)
  • Panama (in process)
  • Russia (in process)
  • Vietnam (in process)
  • Turkey (in process)
  • Thailand (in process)
  • Tanzania (in process)

Announcement:

2Sync.co is proud to announce the commencement of our 3 new location VPS nodes

1. Saudi Arabia VPS - 2Sync.co
2. Lithuania VPS - VPSBit
3. Hong Kong VPS - VPSBit

Please check the main thread for updated information: 2Sync.co - Offshore DMCA friendly KVM SSD 1Gbit VPS from $12/mo (Serbia/Taiwan/Ukrain

Last edited:
@3FRSB, Yes we all Windows available in all our locations.
---------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back