24Uploading.com - Up to $12 per 1000 Downloads |100% PPD | Payment on Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, 24Uploading and iman is a service looking out for its members. They are just outstanding to work with.

This is unbelievable, within 60 seconds, iman made an adjustment to my storage that I requested. 1 minute!!

With the weekend coming up, I thought maybe he could take a look at my pm by Monday! NO! He did it right on the spot!

Thanks iman for working with me, the pleasure is all mine :)

Now I have more uploading to do! Byeeeeee

Guys, 24Uploading and iman is a service looking out for its members. They are just outstanding to work with.

This is unbelievable, within 60 seconds, iman made an adjustment to my storage that I requested. 1 minute!!

With the weekend coming up, I thought maybe he could take a look at my pm by Monday! NO! He did it right on the spot!

Thanks iman for working with me, the pleasure is all mine :)

Now I have more uploading to do! Byeeeeee

Thanks a lot for honest and and awesome review
really appreciated

Just checking in to let you and the tech team know that the remote uploader has been acting up today. Transfers have been getting stuck around 50-80% it would just stop and get stuck. It has been working fine for awhile now, but today it's been giving me issues. Hopefully you can look into this situation, thanks for all the assistance thus far :)

@iman24
1070 / $2.915
Friend, remains the same, Brazil is in Group B but is counting as group D. There was no modification friend. The table is real or just fictitious? Because until now I see just propaganda enganosa.Ou friend, PPD is clear and direct, the Brazil is in Group B, so as my files are between 250-800 as may be there this account? math you different? What I see is a to neglect us uploaders, it's been days that I complained and nothing, absolutely nothing has changed in scores.

Just checking in to let you and the tech team know that the remote uploader has been acting up today. Transfers have been getting stuck around 50-80% it would just stop and get stuck. It has been working fine for awhile now, but today it's been giving me issues. Hopefully you can look into this situation, thanks for all the assistance thus far :)
it works fine now
check it please

P.S.:
* Rapidgator stopped remote upload service
* Uploaded Hybrid-traffic finished , we will add more Hybrid-traffic ASAP

I have to send so that they can check my traffic?
Replied to your mail
check it

@iman24
1070 / $2.915
Friend, remains the same, Brazil is in Group B but is counting as group D. There was no modification friend. The table is real or just fictitious? Because until now I see just propaganda enganosa.Ou friend, PPD is clear and direct, the Brazil is in Group B, so as my files are between 250-800 as may be there this account? math you different? What I see is a to neglect us uploaders, it's been days that I complained and nothing, absolutely nothing has changed in scores.

i already answered this question , you have to wait some time
to let system learn about your traffic quality to get higher rate earn

@iman24
1070 / $2.915

i already answered this question , you have to wait some time
to let system learn about your traffic quality to get higher rate earn

As you can see there is an urgent need to correct statistics / values of the countries. :facepalm:

@iman24
That traffic ?????
Friend, PPD table serves no purpose? Or just not meant for Brazil? What is this farce of blah blah blah traffic?
1554/$4.128
Brazil is the B friend, not in D is as counting and cheating. If you are unable to pay amounts stop cheating and then put Brazil in D and do not be making false marketing.
It is saying that it corrected, corrected that and now comes with this traffic? For the engaanar friend.

First, you have to choose your words while explain your point to anyone ... we are not fighting
Second, we are aware of traffic because ad-networks pay us depend on traffic quality too
Third, when i said its corrected ..... then it is
because there is no reasons here to make me lie

Regards

How many download do you count 1 IP?

one download per ip daily
Where it is fixed friend:
1441 / 3.98
1 week and keep getting as if in table D.
Friend, be honest and be done with it, it can not afford to pay an average of $ 5 to Brazil because lying? My average is below $ 3. how can it? Your table is false? Where is the truth? When really the table will enter into force for us Barsileiros and stop being a lie? Be sincere and stops hey traffic utopia. PPD with quality traffic? Oohhhh WAIT!

All of Brazil complaining, all feeling aggrieved by the dummy table.

VaN4.jpg

Friend, put the REALLY Brazil in Group B as conts in the table, PLEASE.

Last edited:
I've no intention to vouch for any file host. I didn't see any fact that proved 24uploading was cheating.

2000+ Mb$12$8$7$4

Unless you consider the above outdated information as cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back