24Uploading.com - Up to $12 per 1000 Downloads |100% PPD | Payment on Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ wj123: Thanks a lot for positive and honest review m8

@ jose80: i don't know why this issue appear to Brazilian users only
although we love the charm of football but as i told you, i sent your issue to our programmer as high priority

@ magictaxi: send me your user account name and your site traffic analytic please to check it for you
P.S.: check all 40 pages to let you know if we are spammer or not

@ azula90: I am sorry for confusing, the real storage space for premium user is 1TB (1024 GB)
but if you are big uploader we can increase your space on request
P.S.: main post page fixed

Regards

Thanks for the super fast payment as always iman24

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-25$20.34PAID
2015-03-03$20.64PAID
2015-02-12$20.70PAID
2015-01-20
$27.80PAID

I'll vouch for this host too, great service & support & fast payments!!

Thanks for fixing remote uploading from Uploaded as well

@ SherifDown: Thanks a lot for posting your earn rate

@ medooo: WOOOW Awesome review medo keep it up

@ CrazeE1: Enjoy your payment m8, you are one of the best uploader we have

@ jose80: I am so sorry to hear that from you
please send me your account name and screenshot for you report page
for last 15 days

@iman24
it was already wrong, now worsened more.

Look img.
Vjmy.jpg

Last edited:
Wh0T1Kr.jpg

5/1000=0,0050, not 0,0040.

HdXTh4K.jpg

their arguments: "wait till you get good downloads count,then decide"

Wrong, none server expect user have good download, count correctly, they all meet the table correctly,since the create of the account.
It will be possible to correct the system or will change the table to the correct?

The server looks pretty good, plus the counting system is lacking.

Let it be clear that I am not complaining about payments or anything else. I tested their speed now and found it very good.

The complaint is about the statistics, which are not correct. Countries are being counted wrongly, not respecting the table offered by the hosting. Many downloads has no value. The same group countries, are counted with different values. My account is not only the Brazil being counted wrongly, other countries also. I have already sent you the screenshots from my account (19 this month)

It may be that for many people the count is correct, I do not know. Is sufficient that everyone who is interested in the subject check your account.
You told me a few days ago (21 this month) that programmers verify this error in my account. So far I have not got any answer on this.

Believe, I have no satisfaction in coming here to complain. I would only praise, but unfortunately I'm not seeing very effort of the management to correct this error.

That was yesterday .... little or too should have some count ...

2e6bzwn.jpg

The fact that no large downloads does not justify the fact. (still good, because the injury would be greater)
I also stopped loading once this problem persists. The question is when the statistics will be corrected? :facepalm:

@ jose80: got your images and work on it now

@ azula90: we won't waste your time , don't worry we will fix it ASAP

@ Flash_Start: you should know that , all ad-networks paid according to the traffic quality including Google

@ bionioncle: One

@ 7up: I promise to fix it in 2 days, because we always try to let you make better earn rates more than others

Correct, however, according to the table "http://24uploading.com/earn-money.html"

101-500 Mb = $ 5 per 1 K Download.

Therefore ..

5/1000 = 0.0050

Resulting in: 0.0050 Per 1 Download.

So 1 Download 101-500 Mb = 0.0050
So 2 Download 101-500 Mb = 0.0100
So 3 Download 101-500 Mb = 0.0150

Because it is not being followed this rule? I'm sure I'm right.
I'm questioning what is published in: 24Uploading.com - Easy way to share your files .. and is not being fulfilled.

Now changed again .. Day 24 was 0.0040 Per 1 Download ... and Today 0.0010 for 1 Download?????!!!!

Honestly friend, please, take on the error.

Day 24:
eohJoaS.png

Today

doAESQD.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back