2013 Super Bowl Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

I'm going with the Kansas City Chiefs, with Andy Reid their new coach, and Alex Smith at quarterback the sky is the limit! let's hear some predictions folks!

7 comments
It's definitely going to be the best team in all of the NFL.

http://clevelandbrowns.com :D

dawg-pound-cleveland-browns-coghill-cartooning.jpg

Broncos. Nuff said

I like Peyton Manning, watched the game tonight. They got beat for the first time. Lot's of things went wrong in that game, was hoping to see them go undefeated.

Indy all the way

KC has not played any top level teams yet

Your right about KC. They haven't really, I think they are a good team, but not super bowl caliber. I can't see them beating the Broncos or the Colts which are the two best teams left on their schedule. Plus I think once the Browns get Brett Favre or any other 45yr old + QB to replace Weeden, the Chiefs will be losing this coming Sunday.

Last edited:
Not trying to shit on this thread, but am I the only one here that hates watching sports because it's more fun to play than watch others become rich and famous?

I love watching sports to represent my team first and foremost. It's fun to watch and entertaining. I appreciate a good MLB, NFL, College Football or even the occasional NBA game for what it is. I don't mind that people are getting paid millions, it's no different than the actors who are in our movies. It's entertainment, there's a supply and demand. There's no reason to be jealous. I'm happy that people are able to make as much money as they can, that's what makes Capitalism great.

I feel bad for you if you can't enjoy sports because your jealous of people actually making money. That's some crazy ass shit right there lol. It's fucking entertainment and let people make some money - who gives?

Go Browns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back