Shared 200 MBPS RapidLeech & Torrent Flux Server - Free Sub Domain - RAR/UNRAR Supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i can say See this Screenshot

16jgd8z.jpg

- Too Fast Leeaching

- Staff is supported

- Recomended ++

:)

Yes HJ split , if you have crc file.

Catchitbaby: use premiums and hope your problem gets fixed as it might be sometimes a downtime or so. :)

why dont you use remote upload feature in the host site that you are uploading to :)? it gives a lot better speed. In that way uploads never break even if you close the pages..and dont worry it will be kwel.

mates please reply now. platanero use premium and try leeching from rapidshare.com site mate.. use remote upload option in those sites. dont try to upload from your rapidleech script.. hope you both new comers wil understand that.

catchitbaby its rar file in cpanel .. i fixed it ..next time dont think its server problem..its the script that you need to unrar. any way thanks both.

Mourya, I always leech files from rapidshare with my premium account and then I copy the link from server and paste it in hotfile remote upload. I never upload thought rapidleech server.

Today it was very very slow and I couldn't do anything.

I've tried it now and seems to work fine. Remote upload speed is not very fast but it is acceptable. Thanks for fixing it.

Today it is very slow again. It is impossible to use the server :(
What happens mourya? It has worked fine in the last days, but now it is really slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back