Status
Not open for further replies.

liamwli

1. When will my probation be lifted? I can barely read the CAPTCHA, and always get it wrong at least once :(
(I joined in June or something like that)

EDIT: Seems probation has gone now :)

2. Is it me or is this site loading really slowly?

Last edited:
12 comments
Hello, welcome to wjunction ;)

1. Your probationary period will end in 48 hours, after 2 valid posts.
2. Site's a little bit slow atm, due to heavy load. It'll be fine soon.

Hope you'll have a good stay.

Well then please change the captcha system. I can barely read it at all.

P.S

I didn't know vBulletin could tell the difference between time registered and time registered with valid posts, and I know a lot about vBulletin.

Yes, because it's not laser precise in second, it's a cron job. You made your second valid post today. Therefore, conditions to meet getting out of probation got satisfied today.

It's not that you'll be out of probation 48h after your second post. You need to satisfy both conditions, means, member for 48h+-20 minutes AND 2 valid posts.

lol ;)

Turns out Froomple was wrong :)

Strange thing is, I had shoutbox access for 10 minutes before my badge changed and the captcha requirement was removed :/
I Wasn't. You must have completed 2 valid posts and 48 hours. Only when both conditions are satisfied, you'll be out of probation. And those 2 valid posts turned out to be the posts you made here.

You said it would end in 48 hours.
Mate, you should have completed 2 valid posts, only then 48hours timeout will work. Both have to be done. (48 hours and 2 posts).
If you didnt post within 48 hours, it'll wait till you complete 2 valid posts. Hope you understood now.

Mate, you should have completed 2 valid posts, only then 48hours timeout will work. Both have to be done. (48 hours and 2 posts).
If you didnt post within 48 hours, it'll wait till you complete 2 valid posts. Hope you understood now.
You said it would be 'Lifted in 48 hours, after 2 valid posts'.

This implies that it would be lifted 48 hours after I had made my 2nd valid post, which is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back