Other 1GBPS(USA) RL+TF+Any With SSH & Cpanel, Hotfile Working ! @7.99$ Only !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no we don't .... if u want more BW then u can contact me for more higher plans ... but for now we hae only this plan also the Unlimited BW thing on 1gbps are mostly fake !!

first there is nothing unlimited traffic is always limit or unmetered

and " 1gbps are mostly fake !" how told u tht ?

there is a lot of company now offer 1Gb unmetered and also 2Gb unmetered

gd luck

first there is nothing unlimited traffic is always limit or unmetered

and " 1gbps are mostly fake !" how told u tht ?

there is a lot of company now offer 1Gb unmetered and also 2Gb unmetered

gd luck
hello ?

i said mostly <_< .... anyways the onces offered are too costly ..... if u are getting it at good prices then good for you <_<

thanks!! MU very very fast
but hotfile premium not working... error message "Couldn't connect to at port 80"
I try to configure "PHP Configuration Editor" notice error message: 500 Internal Server Error.... :'(
sorry, please help :'(

thanks!! MU very very fast
but hotfile premium not working... error message "Couldn't connect to at port 80"
I try to configure "PHP Configuration Editor" notice error message: 500 Internal Server Error.... :'(
sorry, please help :'(
for hotfile you need to buy a hotfile licence as the ips are banned ,.... it's been told in the thread already .... and one hotfile licence costs 3$ a month ... PM me if you want it

I want to license hotfile

I want to license hotfile, what do I do? and you fix the 500 Internal Server Error "help me?:D

We have got new staff members and new team and soon we will provide more resources in the same price

and rapidleech hosting plans from germany are also coming soon :D

and hotfile license is free NOW and we have also added more plugins for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back