Other 1Gbps sBorg - The php automatic uploader - $24.99 /month

Status
Not open for further replies.
what all do you get? Do you get ftp access or cpanel or what. I usually run 3 instances of sborg at a time on my VPSes is this possible here?

what all do you get? Do you get ftp access or cpanel or what. I usually run 3 instances of sborg at a time on my VPSes is this possible here?
You can run multi instances with a single sBorg account. You can just close it and the upload is still running in the background until you delete its working directory from the File Manager in sBorg.

You only get the sBorg URL and the FTP access since the sBorg already has the bandwidth monitor feature, you don't need the control panel.

We have 50% off promotion going on for our sBorg plans, if you are interested PM me because it's not available officially yet.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

yeah.

cause i was thinking of getting rapidleech(eu based) to upload to RS, US server speeds are slow.

but someone recommended me to get a sborg account.

yeah.

cause i was thinking of getting rapidleech(eu based) to upload to RS, US server speeds are slow.

but someone recommended me to get a sborg account.
Well, it depends. I think we'll get fast upload to RS from my US servers if the OS is Linux. I feel that slowness is only with Windows OS'es cuz of their lame TCP/IP settings. Linux seems to have more stable settings. Last time I tried, it was 6-7MB/s per file upload to RS.

hm... ok. So sborg should give me around 6mb right?

and can you tell me thats whats the max file size we can upload to RS using it?
Yes, correct.

About the RS, I think the only way to upload upto 2GB on RS is their RSM2 app so since sBorg isn't RSM2, it'll have the standard limit.

The maximum size for an upload is 500 MB per file through your browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer...). With the RapidShare Manager 2 and active RapidPro package you are able to upload files up to a size of 2’000MB. Kindly note, that users without RapidPro are limited to 500MB per file even while using the RapidShare Manager 2.

Also,
856f9f67.png

Source: Faq -> Upload @ rapidshare

I tested sBorg a few minutes back, Tried to upload a 700MB file to my premium account, phailed!

Looks like RL's 2GB upload plugin isn't working anymore, so the 500+MB upload fails as sBorg uses the same thing -_-. I'll try to get it fixed asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back