Other 1Gbps sBorg - The php automatic uploader - $24.99 /month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please reply to my pm's? I have sent 2 in the past 3 days with 0 response, and i have seen that you have been online.
Thanks

Absolutely amazing service, I just got mine about 2 hours ago and already I am astounded. Speeds are great (700mb file downloaded and uploaded to 4 hosts in under 20min with full post details).
The script and server together are a great combo, I just ordered a 2nd one since it seems the script can only handle being run 3 times at the same time on mine.

Highly recommend getting the unmetered upgrade if you do a lot of posting and reposting.

Absolutely amazing service, I just got mine about 2 hours ago and already I am astounded. Speeds are great (700mb file downloaded and uploaded to 4 hosts in under 20min with full post details).
The script and server together are a great combo, I just ordered a 2nd one since it seems the script can only handle being run 3 times at the same time on mine.

Highly recommend getting the unmetered upgrade if you do a lot of posting and reposting.
Dude wtf? I ordered it on the 21 and still haven't gotten my details 8-)

Man I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks for my account details for my 1st sborg account and now almost another week for my 2nd sborg account...

Man I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks for my account details for my 1st sborg account and now almost another week for my 2nd sborg account...
Yeah me to, from november 21. But there are server problems and other stuff levac has to deal with right now.

I also want to purchase your service ... but why not receiving any reply mate :-s

are you still selling this service and giving us 50 percent off .. im waiting from along time levac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back