Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyk

It seems that they are deleting the files of the accounts that are used as backup, if you do not have X production you are warned that in 7 days from the first notice you delete all the files.

If you are using backup it is better to go down to save data if you have not already saved and delete to be less busy and less likely to be erased.

Hello,

Most (60%) of your files are 100% unused.

We do not limit the storage space in order not to penalize respectful uses of our services.

You are free to check the price of such kind of storage.

You can check all online services, for storage like we offer, is at least 0,004 € / GB / month.

We are not allowed to sell services loosing money.

Regards,
The Staff

30 comments
Of curse they pay for storage space and they don't want lose money if you don't generate profit for them. By the way, from 50 Tb you should make good money, maybe split your traffic to a few accounts, as an option.

it's just a matter of time this will happen. there's no such thing unlimited cloud storage. after you hit their limit they will start penalize.

75TB for 3 €/month...there's no such thing.:facepalm:

some peoples never learn. if you really wanna backup your files online then go buy OVH dedicated server https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/fs/160fs4.xml
72TB cost you $439 monthly.

then you expect to store 75TB for 3 € per month? so nonsense.:facepalm:

I have little traffic, the project mounted web with more than 25,000 contents.

I do not make money.

If he generates he would prefer a dedicated and absolute control.

There were a lot of duplicate files so it does not really take up so much.
About 60TB between the 2 accounts.

I do not make money.

Just interesting, why do you need keep 60 Tb of content, if you don't make money?

I upload content to share.
My priority is to share, then if I get profitability I'm positive so I can share more.
I have been continuously boycotted to have a site of quality far superior to the rest.

So I do not go on search engines and it's just people who know the page.

I have saved files on my hard drives and I hope I have time to save more.

Just interesting, why do you need keep 60 Tb of content, if you don't make money?

I upload content to share.
My priority is to share, then if I get profitability I'm positive so I can share more.
I have been continuously boycotted to have a site of quality far superior to the rest.

So I do not go on search engines and it's just people who know the page.

I have saved files on my hard drives and I hope I have time to save more.

show us your 100tb+ physical back up storage screenshot. otherwise it's hard to believe

Hahaha, this is stupid, space on servers cost $, and you'll believe what they say out there, unlimited space and forever
SUPERLOL

Last edited:
^yeah...do not surprise as there are many naive people like him believing those misleading unlimited cloud storage offers, just like those unlimited storage space from filehosts that will never delete the files if still on premium status.

truth is, nothing will remain forever. this is a lesson for today.

yeah I know that there isn't unlimited cloud storage, but what are our options? you know others like 1fichier?
those cloud storage services may be gone anytime if they close business. here are few reliable options to store your files.

1. OVH Dedicated Server: FS-72T (https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/fs/160fs4.xml)
type: online storage
storage: 72 TB
price: $439/month

2. WD My Cloud (https://www.wdc.com/products/personal-cloud-storage/my-cloud.html#WDBCTL0080HWT-NESN)
type: offline/online* storage (*if connected to internet)
storage: 8 TB
price: $299.99/life

3. WD Red 10TB NAS Hard Disk Drive (https://www.amazon.com/Red-10TB****...98XY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495875243&sr=8-2)
type: offline/online* storage (*if connected to internet)
storage: 10 TB
price: $399.99/life

choice is yours.

Hi guys, there is an alternative to 1fichier ??

To share files or backup?

Google Drive (15 GB Free)

Amazon Cloud Drive (Free Trial) $59.99/Year with Unlimited Space.

amazon.com/gp/drive/landing/everything/

To share files you have many alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back