Status
Not open for further replies.

180upload

hi all

we want to hear your opinion:

right now our site is completely free for everybody, no limits !
and the payment for the rewards program are quite low because all of our revenue is only from ads.

do you think we should go on pro accounts and improve the reward program?
or improve the reward program and keep the site completely free?

feel free to share your thoughts

thanks
180upload team

46 comments
I think you're going to get a lot of stupid comments like the above ^^

They will just look at pay per download and not finish writing a thought

PPD is a fine amount. You can't really offer more as you only make money off ads and servers are not cheap. Remove the random video feature. It's all illegal stuff. A few emails to your hosting provider and you could be in trouble. Softlayer is not a fan of illegal sites. You can get away with it if it is not blatantly obvious like in your case.

Stay free if you can. If it's not in the cards, then offer premium access.

you guys really almost dont count any downloads
ca1b7a7dcc.png

seriously????????
not counting the the files inside of the folders i had about 2377 downloads, yet you count only 710
even for that you only pay me about $0.37:facepalm::facepalm:
sorry but even if you counted the rest of my downloads using this host really isnt worth it.
for 1000 downloads average earning about $0.50:))
get better rates if you actually want to be successful:sun:, im not even going to bother uploading to your host anymore

dude , seriously? why you are not telling us about this???

clearly there is a problem with counting
please send a massage with this problem in the contact us form (send screenshots and as much details as you can)
and we will be happy to solve it for you
-feel free to post here the solution that we will find for you.

BTW we do pay for embedded videos

we are here to solve your problems if any,
but you must tell us about it we cant guess that there is a problem.
most of the tickets are answered really fast

180upload,
can you send me a link of movie file so i could see the speed of downloading?
also just for knowlage for Direct views you must have very strong server and your Filehosting service is from Sibsoft have a lot of bugs with it.

hi

here is a 100MB test file
http://180upload.com/h3jnj63ydle4

we are using some of the best servers available with really high speeds
the servers are not from sibsoft, because sibsoft is a company that build scripts and not company that provides servers...

ruriko please read the rules : "files are stored on the servers as long as they are in use,if no one will download them for 20 days they will be deleted automatically. "

if you will think about it your files could be on the server forever - as long as they are downloaded. - i think its pretty good, the reason you are uploading is to earn money not to back up your files...

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

here is a link to 1GB test file:
http://180upload.com/g1qsmrgv72ay

about the servers, here is an example of how fast they are...
obviously you cant get those speeds at home becuase the limit is you ISP but if you use remote upload you can... (this file was uploaded with remote upload).

29glrmx.png

I should get more downloads than it says

wtfew.png

I at least have got more than 1000 downloads yesterday but it says 811 only..

It says today there was 286 downloads, so I will add up all the total main downloads - 286 (which were downloads are/from today)

15+35+566+17+651+442+301+181-286

= 1 922

I have a few suggestion

I suggest you add premium to give some people the chance have ads free and also keep there files as long as the have premium.

I find it annoying to reupload something when it gets deleted.

Besides that I find your service really good.

example adding premium say even $5-8 for it you can remove ads and allow people to keep there files as long as they want as long as they have premium.

add a referral program also that would help to encourage more users example

If I see payout and always on time then I would encourage my friends to use it the using my referral link which i benefit they do also and you get more users

yes you are right, there is a problem with counting just like the user examan345
usually what we do in this cases is do a average of your payment for 1000 users
and multiply that by the number of downloads that weren't counted
and round it up just to be fair + compensate you

please send all your details thru the contact us form or to
contact-at-180upload.com , ok?

(examan345 you didn't send us mail yet, we don't know whats you username in our site )

Great another file upload site how long would it be for peoples start creating thread stating they never got paid for the upload of illegal copyrighted material.

dude , seriously? why you are not telling us about this???

clearly there is a problem with counting
please send a massage with this problem in the contact us form (send screenshots and as much details as you can)
and we will be happy to solve it for you
-feel free to post here the solution that we will find for you.

BTW we do pay for embedded videos

we are here to solve your problems if any,
but you must tell us about it we cant guess that there is a problem.
most of the tickets are answered really fast
ok i will send contect on your site, hopefully you fix counting problem and get better rates:)
edit: sent already

Last edited:
How long do i've to wait to get an email back from contact

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

why do files get deleted when they even get a lot of views?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back