16/17 year with 14 old people on school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cann1baL

Alright man, im a bit confused. Im 16 nearly 17, now tomorow im going to a school im new in netherlands for around 1 year and now where im going to school i must say that im 14 year old and i dont have documtes here in netherlands its more like im ilegal here. I dont know is that good or no? I mean i look cancer old man i look like 17-18, its just i dont know what should i do i cant go in school with guys who are with my age.

What do you guys think? How it would be the school for me? I have so much questions i have been never in school here in Netherlands, i just dont have no clue how should i act. Im old than everyone even my nederland is not so good.

Ah fuck.

Maybe will be good but maybe not, i just dont have a idea what should i do :/

13 comments
Why do you need to say your 14?

Because i dont have documents here, and i have school only to 14 year the last year was when i was 13.

So im kinda without school i cannot go with 17 years old, i must have ID and documents, everything needed.

This is a webmasters Forum not a social forum.

This is a General Discussion - do you really know what it does mean? Read the forum description you're dumb i think, wjunction has wrote perfectly - Everyday general, off-topic banter.

Do not try to be a smartass. Peace ;).

Ilegal move to Netherlands?
Also, you dont have to say that ur 14, your a 17 but u didnt go to school and wtf cares.

aWHH Also, this "General Discussion" Must get a perm del.

Ilegal move to Netherlands?
Also, you dont have to say that ur 14, your a 17 but u didnt go to school and wtf cares.

aWHH Also, this "General Discussion" Must get a perm del.

Alright i got what you mean, i havent done a really ilegal move here i live here with my father he gots his house, job and netherlands documents. And yes im nearly 17 years old i have school until 14. So i cannot go with guys under my age, if i try to go in the bigger school i must have ID and i dont really know what else i should have.

If you dont care, please leave this topic. Im not getting a good answers from you.

Thanks.

Damn, interesting, so you're 17 and you're going to a dutch school in Hollans. May I know whare youre from and what your business is in NL. Do you speak Dutch? How ling have you been in Holland? Why holland? And how did you get in NL?

I know The Netherlands I have family there I visited there 2 years ago, and we have Dutch TV here, I know that there are lots of immigrants from Marokko and Turkey.

can't your father fix papers for you ? :S

cuz if he can, I think its much better to wait until you get your papers, otherwise you maybe risk to be kicked out of netherlands border ? :S

Damn, interesting, so you're 17 and you're going to a dutch school in Hollans. May I know whare youre from and what your business is in NL. Do you speak Dutch? How ling have you been in Holland? Why holland? And how did you get in NL?

I know The Netherlands I have family there I visited there 2 years ago, and we have Dutch TV here, I know that there are lots of immigrants from Marokko and Turkey.

No i was on school for learning dutch, now now i have to talk with one school but its only to 16 years old. And now the documents i have i can with 13-14 year old kids. And yes i speak dutch, its a bit problem to talk with accent but i already know my city and have friends, even a girlfriend. Im almost 1 year here, and why holland: Because i have my father here and he would like me to live and study here. How did i get in NL? Well simply, i've been fired from my school in albania, and everytime problems with policy and shit my mother dedicated to send me to my father. And i bought the airplain ticket and theres how i am here.

can't your father fix papers for you ? :S

cuz if he can, I think its much better to wait until you get your papers, otherwise you maybe risk to be kicked out of netherlands border ? :S

No man, to make me as his son i must have 12. I have almost 17 so the only way to have papers is marriage. In Netherlands its complicated you must be 21 for marriage.
You kinda lost me here. :/

I am lost too :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back