Status
Not open for further replies.

baronang

hi,
i wanna share my simple way to got $150/day from google adsense.
1. make any niche blog with good template so your have high CTR.
2. put 3 adsense code one on the top (header), one on the side bar (top) and another one is above post tittle.
3. buy some traffic.

ssLNw.jpg

NP : just go to google and search using "buy visitors" and you will see all of them.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
43 comments
well if that traffic doesnt convert into clicks, y would google pay u ? R U JUST TRYING TO ADVERTISE sitetrafficsource.com

I would like you to know that your account will not last longer than a week or two. If you really were good with Adsense, you would know why :)

EDIT: Fair warning to everyone wanting to give it a shot. Google is good. A sudden jump in the CTR raises an instant red flag; 90% of the time, it leads to a permanent ban.

well if that traffic doesnt convert into clicks, y would google pay u ? R U JUST TRYING TO ADVERTISE sitetrafficsource.com

As long as im using that site service, the visitors that they send are doing some clicks. and as i said there that i dont wanna advertise that site and i also give another way to got another site visitors shops. BUT IF YOU THINK MY THREAD BREAK THE WJ TOS. JUST CLOSED EVEN DELETED THIS THREAD.

Regards.

can we see screenshot of this week so we can believe u that u arent lieing & this is what u are seriously earning. Unless ur traffic gets converted in terms of clicks, u wont get a penny.

erandi you are right :P

Buying traffic is not allowed dude... read Adsense rules!!

buying traffic for website that use google adsense will result with: BAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back