Status
Not open for further replies.
do u want somewhat like this
81eeab.png

@Rohit very nice I love it, you did an extremely nice job on the logo could you please give it another try using the same font and effect? I just don't think I like that dialog bubble I think it's too big but I love the way you made that font look with the lines inside, looks very professional. Nice job

Last edited:
Thanks for appreciation lexihost, Actually I made that bubble entirely in illustrator from the scratch to give it a unique look. I haven't used pre-made Icons like other designer. well...I think the logo fits very well with your forum theme...I will make some edits in this one and also make a new design so that you can choose easily.

Thanks for appreciation lexihost, Actually I made that bubble entirely in illustrator from the scratch to give it a unique look. I haven't used pre-made Icons like other designer. well...I think the logo fits very well with your forum theme...I will make some edits in this one and also make a new design so that you can choose easily.

It really does look nice, Thank you to all of you guys for participating everyone did very but unfortunately I can only pick one. I will end the contest here in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back