Shared 15 GB Space 150 GB Bandwith | Quad Core Xeon Servers | Warez Linking Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
helpdesk.gif

That image isnt hyperlinked... i thought it was live chat and i was cliking like a maniac.. but nothing happened.. :(

nice hosting no downtimes till yet...even though i am still waiting for that fantistco to appear in my cpannel...

and a simple suggection for the site ... make a login button in the top navigation bar .as i dont think there is any login button :P

Hello

Thanks for suggestion we will surely work on this

let me know if you have any more suggestion to make prolimehost a better place

how many hosts do u wanna say are scam...first it was eurosrv and they are perfectly brilliant in there hosting and now prolimehost....... wheres the proof m8........

Because they are scam lol
I dont need to explain you,if you buy you will got scammed,not me

Don't say it's a scam since there are 7 pages that at least contain a few people that bought hosting and nobody is complaining. I am not telling you are wrong because I haven't purchased hosting from this company myself but you should show some proof that they are scammers.

Hello

we would be happy to announce that we are not going to increase any pricing for existing customer.but from now we are not going to accept any new customer for silver and golden hosting plan

As those were the plans that you allowed warez linking, will you now accept warez linking on the platinum account.

They told me:

"We do not accept orders from Croatia"
before that,I was waiting for account 4 days...

LOL

Hello

Hope you are fine there

Let me open some fact here

1) you entered fake information for first 4 days , we sent you several emails but you didnt updated to original info

2) we said you frankly that we are not accepting any offers from Croatia this makes us scammer ? that's funny

Anyways Thanks for your time and best of luck in your search.

We have 100% happy customer you can pm any of our customer here and check there review about us :)

Didnt refunded you ?

did you have asked for refund with billing department ? tell me your paypal email and i will check it now

I dont understand one thing .... if u dont allow those plans then why dont u update them (the main page post)

And why are u not mentioning that all plans are not for warez linking ... instead only a few are alowed warez ....

btw ... i want on host now ...to host warez ... which acc is availble for warez???

I dont understand one thing .... if u dont allow those plans then why dont u update them (the main page post)

And why are u not mentioning that all plans are not for warez linking ... instead only a few are alowed warez ....

btw ... i want on host now ...to host warez ... which acc is availble for warez???

Hello

Thanks for your interest in prolimehost :-)

we have received your ticket and one of our sales Rep will soon answer your queries :)

Thought I would put a post in here to tell members what I think about prolimehost.

Firstly I have been with them for about 3 months or so now and it has been down only once that I can remember, which is excellent.

Equally I have recently had a problem with setting up sub-domains. I got in touch with their support team, who immediately looked into the problem. Whatever it was it stumped them for a while, but in around 48 hours or so, the solution was found, and I can therefore now use my sub-domains with php.

10 out of 10

Thanks mate for your support teams help

Thought I would put a post in here to tell members what I think about prolimehost.

Firstly I have been with them for about 3 months or so now and it has been down only once that I can remember, which is excellent.

Equally I have recently had a problem with setting up sub-domains. I got in touch with their support team, who immediately looked into the problem. Whatever it was it stumped them for a while, but in around 48 hours or so, the solution was found, and I can therefore now use my sub-domains with php.

10 out of 10

Thanks mate for your support teams help

Hello

Thanks for the kind words mate

we promise to provide you same services for lifetime :)

Thanks once again and have a great day

Hello

Thanks for your interest in prolimehost

taxes need to be paid :)

right now we are out of servers

so at list for next 15 days we are unable to accept any new account now

have a great day

bye

any update on that ddos attack ?? any expexxted time i can see my site back online :(

Edit : site are back thank you ...u rock

Hello

Just to maintain the quality and to provide better services

as of now we are just accepting only if they are referred by an existing member

otherwise if you don't have referral from any existing client then we are just unable to accept your request at your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back