10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..,

again RU slow and unstable

its been 10 - 12 days and more...nothing improved

u say we installed new servers everything ok now....but i say nothing improved

it was the same as it was before..

unable to upload anything

bring back 100% ppd and 10% sales

we take all suggestions in consideration z3r3f and make our best to help you and also you must help us

I just tested download speed, they are pretty decent.keep it up. Next is the interface, really need an overhaul. You need to understand that not making enough sales now doesn't mean that uploaders are at fault. Customers don't want to buy premium to see the filehosts closing the next day. you have to establish yourself first.make them understand that you are here to stay. Also like i said interface also plays an important role in that. It should be as simple as possible, not bloated with unnecessary info.

we replace all our old servers but step by step so we still have slow servers but we will replace all
But if you know which servers are slow why don't you replace them immediately ? It's not very good to download at 20 kb/s...this kind of thing only leads to a bad reputation...
for 100% download plan we still not get final decision
for download speed we reply for that above
for premium user , yes no limit per day till now
What means that you haven't take a final decision ? I see that the vast majority of users wants 100% downloads + 10% sales, so why have you still doubts ? And what means "for premium user , yes no limit per day till now " ? Maybe in the future you'll limit the download volume for premium users ?

Last edited:
sucks so much...earnings are so freaking low, i earnt in 1 week only 2,2 usd. wtf?
one other hosts i upload 2 days and earn more than 150. my blog has about 10k views and many download from 10upload.

inject0r you can continue with the other host if you need

we didn't cheat in download calculation and we say that more and more times we have users have $300 payout this week

actually laila no matter how many times you say that it will never be true you never count all the completed downloads any way and all of us tried that once i move all my files the same size the same content to any other host i get 3x the counted downloads you tell me i get when i ask where can i find a number of my completed downloads the answer is no where in the stats that number shown all completed and incomplete in my files section no those also are completed and not completed just imagine that on hotfile while not counting egyptians downloads my second best after saudi arabbia and be just giving me $2 for 1K downloads and not counting egypt (30% of my blog visitors ) i earn $5+ a day so to actually relive that you count every completed download even with 50/50 i have to believe that just when people see your site they decide to stop downloading i know that since ever and i work with u knowing that fact anyway and i know you will never just admit it :))

I have a suggestion: It would be nice to see our top downloaded file daily to know how much downloads new posts are getting.

trojan

U say u fix that,why this trojan still appear??
And why my dead link dmca make a redirection in all my links and not make "404" like all hoster do???

Last edited:
we replace all our old servers but step by step so we still have slow servers but we will replace all
But if you know which servers are slow why don't you replace them immediately ? It's not very good to download at 20 kb/s...this kind of thing only leads to a bad reputation...
for 100% download plan we still not get final decision
for download speed we reply for that above
for premium user , yes no limit per day till now
What means that you haven't take a final decision ? I see that the vast majority of users wants 100% downloads + 10% sales, so why have you still doubts ? And what means "for premium user , yes no limit per day till now " ? Maybe in the future you'll limit the download volume for premium users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back