10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally I haven't understood : are you going to change to 100% downloads + 10% sales from monday or are you going to continue with this 50% download + 50% sales ? :-?

There are some servers with great download speed for free users = 450/500 kb/s and other servers that are very slow = 20 kb/s...please check :)

P.S. Download volume per day is unlimited for premium users right ?

Last edited:
So finally I haven't understood : are you going to change to 100% downloads + 10% sales from monday or are you going to continue with this 50% download + 50% sales ? :-?

There are some servers with great download speed for free users = 450/500 kb/s and other servers that are very slow = 20 kb/s...please check :)

Yes mate, some of their server is awesome, even faster than Rapidshare server, uploading complete in fraction of second(ww15 , ww17) but other servers are very poor(ww14 and all)

36aa627f43.png

i think, they will fix these slow servers soon :)

Note:
if you still need high speed upload, cancel the upload process and click again upload--->> may you get ww15 or ww17 server

some time uploading failed, but free leech is working like charm, so i added my RS links, it's grabing fine...

so what i am doing is uploading to RS, then move to 10upload, sure, this may work...

Last edited:
I was about to give this filehost a try. Reading the first few pages and the last few pages...

What's the heat up now? Recently change affiliate condition?

You reduced the download volume to 800 MB for free users and 1000 MB for registered user...

Another fail !
not fail as you see that for 1 days the old for 3 days so it will be the same and more

no .. all my file :facepalm:
I can't download my file
antivirus detects trojan horse
there may be experiences like me? :(

you who must explain that to us ,

i am hotfile.com users ,
i hope 10upload.com can replace it !
but download speed still poor !!!

we replace all our old servers but step by step so we still have slow servers but we will replace all

for 100% download plan we still not get final decision
for download speed we reply for that above
for premium user , yes no limit per day till now

i'm sure about using my infos ;) so verify please :)

try again now and let us know if you still face problem , we activate new users ftp account 1 time daily

lila you have a big chance now other host not satisfate uploader take your chance if you want to win...and change your affiliate to 100 % download....

lila in uploading business uploader is king,if you treat them well, you'll be raking in cash in no time.If you continue to implement notorious plans that piss them off you'll earn yourself a bad reputation. I hope you take our suggestions in consideration as i have high hopes for 10upload.

we take all suggestions in consideration z3r3f and make our best to help you and also you must help us

do this for us - bring back the 100% downloads.

I'm sure you'll continue to get your sales and your revenue, but it's not good to force us into it.

especially after all the bad things that happened with filehosts lately....

please, bring back 100% downloads to us fast. 10upload will get bigger and better and if you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back