10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll keep on complaining and protesting every single day till they do the right thing towards uploaders. I don't really care if I have to send 100 emails/pm's or post on their facebook everyday......

Look , We Want A Perfect Plan ! Because We Are Uploaders NO RESELLES !
Please Lila Slove This Problem , We Want See You In The First Class !

Speed is Very Looow !

32196108022012170243.png

Last edited:
skeooe , we add this plan to help you and us to work long time

so no more ask about another plan tell we see we can change this plan to better , this our sales team decisions

karadut plz if you didn't have question don't post here again , i think you have spare time and try to annoying others

Have you bought a PayPal account?

He offered me to sell my PayPal two days ago. And you guys expect a serious business around here. :))

Anyways this is my last post here. Gone 8-)

Lila_10Upload your site is down and you never win I promise you I havew 500 dl 4 dollard are u kill in me ?????????????? its ridiculous seriously you are a scamer site never visitor sale a premium acouint because you are new

and you forced you uploader to accept this plan and you tel you help him are you crazy or what you lie 100 %

hi lila just wondering why not change the making money thread ?? to say 50/50 and way not make a news entry about it uploaders that are not from WJ may leave 10up just coz they think u cut there profit and any new uploader have the right to know the terms he is dealing with i think this is just fair and right

hi lila just wondering why not change the making money thread ?? to say 50/50 and way not make a news entry about it uploaders that are not from WJ may leave 10up just coz they think u cut there profit and any new uploader have the right to know the terms he is dealing with i think this is just fair and right

Lila I advises you to stop this programm you will loose all you uploader

we want back our 100% downloads!!!

If you want sales, go hire resellers!!!

X-(X-(X-(

You're advertising a lie "10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!)"

Change us back to 100% downloads, and give the 50/50 plan to those you say asked for it!!!!

ok we will do that
Lila I advises you to stop this programm you will loose all you uploader

we will have uploaders that will accept to work in our condition and until we pay we will stay that is the rules

^^ change us back!!!! go get yourself some SELLERS, if that's what you want.

If you make the option to have separate plans (PPD or PPS), everyone will be happy, but the current plan that you've forced upon us is just crap.

you are a looser and nothing without big uploader like me and if you dont change your prgramm you will loose and 10upload die like HotFile and Wupload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back