10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really i got that one on monday for a file downloaded just 713 times and i tried all the day long it kept saying this file has reached the max download limit so do u confirm that there is no limit for a file to be downloaded ????

One of the worst things is to feel cheated ...
It is to attract and not betray uploaders
I'm deleting the files ... without conditions ..

50/50 plan :'( so i'am forced to delete all my files bye :facepalm:

just keep on protesting here, through email, pm's, facebook, etc...... they're cheating uploaders with this enforced 50/50 plan. I'm not going to shut up until they make it right and give us back the 100% download plan. Users have the right to chose which plan they want

So, just keep in protesting....... Maybe they'll eventually get some sense knocked into their heads.......

- Pay every week, 10$ min, with paypal Alertpay, cashu or western union (min $500) (can do wire as well) and our exclusive payout method (10upload credit card you can use it in retail or ATM all over the world )

where is paypal payout option ?

There are no paypal option....

[SLIDE]http://www.aedes.us/e/V6Joj.jpg[/SLIDE]

You both complain and use. I can't understand that.

Just leave uploading here.

and you criticize and don't use..... can't understand that either.

any other choices of a good filehost?? depositfiles bans accounts easily, filefactory doesn't pay anyone for a long time...... you're the genious, so you tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back