10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice Paypal suspended their account? .....they can't use Paypal to pay and accept payment..... I am not seeing they getting much money.

"lila upload" wanted to buy my PayPal account yesterday.. by sending PM. :facepalm:

Last edited:
I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I read on Wj you were banned because you wouldn't pay people, but here you are.
So I gave you a chance. I uploaded 50+ gigs, and waited for your host to improve. After the fall of all the great filehosts, I was hoping you would rise to the challenge. As an Uploader, I NEED to find a host that can take care of me and my uploading needs.

So after 8 days, this is what I get:

Shitty up and download speed
Reducing disk space from 500G to 250G
No Paypal
10upload trying to buy someone else's PP account
Crappy file manager

And I'm sure there's more.

This is just too much crap, so I'm deleting all my files from your host.
I've updated all my shared pages, so no one will be able to download
my stuff from your host [not that anybody did, cause toooo damn slowww].

Thank God I didn't buy premium from you.

Cheers
Assholes

what the hell why u change the affiliate program without any notice ??

---> we activate payout system now to 50%pps 50%ppd

we've to choose the affiliate program.... why u change yourself ??

i want 100% ppd

nobody will buy premium here...such a worst host

now my earnings diminishing day by day

^^yup u r right 8 days gone upload and downloads speeds very worse

please change it to 100% ppd before you lose the uploader :facepalm:
you're cheat X-(

^^^ I've already sent a ton of emails to support and pm's to lila..... and they all sound like a broken record. They say the same thing over and over:

"50/50 is all we can do now"

and won't change us back. They want SALES, not DOWNLOADS, which means they only need sellers, not uploaders, so they don't give a crap about us!!!

And she has the nerve to tell me if I have no sales is because I'm not working hard enough!!! :)):)) I work to be an uploader, which means, to get downloads. I'm not a seller. She's quite some nerve to tell that to me, or any of us.

You have thousands of downloads and no sales. Does that mean you don't work hard enough?? ......

They made this change without telling a single user, and won't even give us the choice of plans. I don't give a flying f*ck about sales, and I didn't ask for 50/50 plan.

Just to prove how they do not care about uploaders, UPLOADS are not working again. Neither through sBorg or remote or anything.

The FTP have still problem...

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error: Could not connect to server

The FTP have still problem...

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
Error: Could not connect to server

FTP is disabled. But all the other methods of uploading are not working either.

Guess they're still waiting for sales....... :)):)):))

There is no support. What there is:
Change of plan "affiliate" "storage space" and others without notice
User requests ignored
Promises of a new site design
Bad upload and download speeds
There is no dialogue, flexibility, only dictatorship.
Thread meaningless. Die soon ..

ftp disabled but other upload services is online

no it's not.

both remote uploads or uploads through sBorg lead to an error in ww15.10upload.com....

Uploads don't work, they can't even connect.

If you want screenshots, I can provide you loads of them.......

This is from attempt of remote upload:
K0ieeb.jpg

This is from sBorg:
XmjTP8.jpg

guess another one of your HD is down......

Last edited:
yes www15 server is down and some of files are not being downloaded at all coz of that any why still have the same question again and again what does the msg " this file has reached max download limit " ???

^^^^ make sure you also "work" on fixing the lie in this thread and give us back the 100% downloads aka $35/1000 dls!!!

until then..... just false advertising, misleading of users and a complete disrespect towards the uploaders.

keep in mind the word UPLOADERS, not SELLERS!!

what is the message :this file reached the max download limit "

this is my third time asking about this massage and this limit

and you'll probably have to ask a few more times...... :))

out of curiosity, the file that gives you that message, how many downloads does it have?? so i can check on some of my files too.

maybe it's a strategy to get people to buy premiums.......8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back