10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCCAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! U GOTTA RUUUUUNNN

10upload are banned and will be banned from all sites,so he will sell the wind :D
He just want make some money from our work and close his door like others do.
He is in usa,so he cannot live.
Close your account and stop working for 10upload,it's time now because after it will be too late.
It's just a matter of time ;)

yes you are write , we want to help in sales to pay uploaders there money we cover all your earn but we want backup for that

try to see upload.to and deposit file affiliate and you will see that we pay more in market
e316556f30.png

a51fd83858.png

since i've been an uploader ive never focus on sales , with filesonic i had around 1500 downloads (30 ddls a day) and 0 sales thats why i always have preferred PPD, sales has never been good for me and im sure im not the only one but that was oki coz there was a plan that works for us PPD but now this filehost is practically closing their doors to us with this change

ok why filesonic close

so you actually believe them :)) hhhh we will wait and see if anyone get any sales and actually got 50% of it it maybe 50% of downloads and 0% sales they will simply never tell u u got a sale or maybe count one sale every 10 just like they do on downloads hhhhhhh any way they aren't my main income source but believe me for over 5 months i used them and am sure of it they cheat in counting downloads by at least 2x

we will meet in sunday when we pay that what we can say , if any one get sales today and didn't get 50% post here

10upload are banned and will be banned from all sites,so he will sell the wind :D
He just want make some money from our work and close his door like others do.
He is in usa,so he cannot live.
Close your account and stop working for 10upload,it's time now because after it will be too late.
It's just a matter of time ;)

we will not leave so we get our Europe Partner for that , and as we post before pay more that big sites you will ask for

Lier u better runnnnn!!!!!!

Liar!!! U lie about statistic,u banned referral and u deleted earn from dmca!!
U change program for earn more and dont care about us!!
I never see that before from a cash hoster :D
It's the very first time i see clown like 10upload!
SHAME ON U!!!!!
PLLLLZZZZZZ GOOOO HIDE YOURSELF AND NEVER COME BACK!!!
Europe or usa are all the same :D

Last edited:
thank you momo7077 i think , any time you request your payout you get it , that's right or not
also any one any time request there payout they will get in time

yes lila_10upload i never not got paid even when u people had that problem with alert pay and we have to wait a week for it i got the payout what i was talking about is shaving counted downloads and any way for me not the main income source just got shaved 50% no prob hope i get sales and see that 50% would be great and it would be even more great if u actaully count the right 50% downloads :))

and this good way to ask what the hell is that

file reached max download limit msg mean ??

Last edited:
For my first Day

072244354f319b4338e4f.png

I got 4 sells with uploaded.to , he count the sell at 3euros so in dollars it make 4 dollars and with 10upload u r not popular and u lie to ur uploaders,customers and sellers.
I dont know how much u pay,but a thief cannot be good and honest.So i think u will stole our money after we sales a lot of premiums...
Oh ,i forget u cannot paid me because paypal not work with 10upload :( pffffff

lila_10upload stop Lie you are a new site and
you have not yet made your proof and you forced your custumer to accept you condition you are realy crazy

10upload will dead I promise you he will never accepted in our Big site you will see this.

so can you answer me about that msg ?? this file reached max download limit

what does that mean and what is the limit for a file to be downloaded ??

Well friendly suggestion from mine side,

If u want to advertise your website so you should give free premiums like other file host does. but u said that u can give free 1 month membership and money will deduct from first payout . Its look strange you should change this rules otherwise you will not get good uploaders from Wj

Regards

Champ

Repuation

We will do our best to close our sh** service!! We will write 1000 pages in wjunction if it necessary.
We will do and share posts in the bigest forums,sites of warez!
u can count on us for that.
I was a big sellers when filesonic was alive,i was in the 100 first :)
i always share files between 20 and 150 GO.
when someone go to download my files,he must buy a premium.
So u loose one :) and u will loose more than one,be sure :D

Last edited:
I warned all of you at the beginning. Now I see I'm right.

Currently ALL filehosts are scam here (except the old ones like ul.to, letitbit..)

They all use the same crappy XFS script. They cant go further with that crap. 1 month lifetime at most..

all the same

Yes u write,its the same script :(
We want to work in trust,and 10upload give a lot of promise but he don't get them.
I try it and i was very patient but i see with my own eyes,its just another one who want benefit this situation and stole our money...

Yes u write,its the same script :(
We want to work in trust,and 10upload give a lot of promise but he don't get them.
I try it and i was very patient but i see with my own eyes,its just another one who want benefit this situation and stole our money...

That's your fault. You should not trust these popped out file hosts created in someone's basement.

Search my posts in this thread or in the other host threads. I warn you guys thousand times. But no one listens till they get ripped off B-)

10upload say then our big uploader suggest 50/50 mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr our uploader doesnt use her bad service and with her news 50/50 they lose more uploaders

then the end of 10upload is close :D

got nothing to say

Yes,it's true
We want to believe that after fs,fso,us and others closed our doors,we will find one who deserved our trust but he's not come yet....it's just a illusion.
So to others people who want to share files,please choose one who deserved your trust like uploaded.to and never work with 10upload!!! BECAUSE U WILL REGREAT,TRUST ME!!!
For us it's not a game,it's a work X-(

Did anyone notice Paypal suspended their account? .....they can't use Paypal to pay and accept payment..... I am not seeing they getting much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back