10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with BloodSucker, those pop ups are really really annoying. you should remove them for best downloaders experience.

And another problem..... 99% of the files that did go through and got uploaded since yesterday when this servers issue started, can't be downloaded. The files show up in the filemanager but can't be downloaded, leading only to a 404 Page Not Found.....

Broken servers??

Uploading problems continue (getting worse and worse). Now it's total fail:

eJahaZ.jpg

liXUic.jpg

Last edited:
I've been using it for 2 weeks. Speeds have always been great, both in upload and download. And now.... nothing works..... for over 24 hours. :facepalm:

I wonder why these things always crash on fridays....... So we get to spend the entire weekend not being able to upload.....

Even the site itself is loading slower than ever....... Sometimes up, sometimes down......

I wish someone would tell us something, like "we're adding 200 new servers to stand the incoming traffic"!!

the speed is exelent for me

remote upload? sBorg ? what...?

cause I'm using sBorg and speeds are less than 0.15mb/s... that is WHEN the uploads work.....

but the site's also been going up and down a lot in the past few hours.....

I had emailed peter hours ago and received no reply so far.

I'm sure that you won't earn anything from this host. I don't claim its scam but.. this is clearly not adequate enough to pay anothers. This is so amateur..

I have tried it myself for a while , and i agree with u on the low rates but its not a scam.

They have a very smart PPD table and the lack of statistics makes it look even More suspicious.If u get most of ur downloads from USA,UK,Germany like i do.
Then u need to move on. For 333 Download i get $2.5 average , yes its low but its also correct and not a scam. People need to look at the PPD table with all the big countries in lower groups and realize thats the real problem, just because people dont take the time to read and understand it all, doesnt mean its another scam.

I have used your service a few days agi (before u comeback to WJ) and today the RU from RS is way too slow unlike before. Today only 70kbps :facepalm: while a few days ago was around 700kbps to 1mbps. RU can't take the pressure from WJ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back