10upload.com-$35 per 1000 downloads (All countries paid!) - 25% from sales/refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
we cover all payout but we can't pay now via paypal our account was limited because we must add our TAX id number or EIN number that is paypal new rules from 2011

more than 200 sales or $20.000
you must provide tax id and that will take time so we must till our users what happen to be honest so we can only pay via alertpay or our payout system we describe

we didn't need that but that done any way

^^ yeah, but you didn't tell me if you guys pay the alertpay fees when sending payouts. or if we have to pay them...... most filehosts paying through alertpay pay the fees themselves, to keep clients happy.

I'd also like to know why my earnings are going down!!!

Don't tell me you remove earnings made from files that have been deleted, cause if that's true, then it's 200% unfair!! No filehost removes earnings already made from files, even if they do get deleted eventually, by complaint or expiration!!!

Last edited:
Speed of free user.
6HkhBUYKMJUqQsUQJMpYoQcYSJchYogQZS5QgY4kSZCxRgowlSpCxRAkylijhF03MnlV0iS3uAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/84TDE.png[/SLIDE]

1gbps RDP.

and by the way, none of my files are downloaded. it might be frozen or no one was able to download the file/s because of very low speed.

yup...unable to upload anything...RU,FU,FlashUpload...nothing workin...

why u site on and off...everytime...its frustrating...how will somebody download frm here

pls solve the issue...

a week ago , i got 100kb/s , but now i got 6kb/s dl in my side , u too ?
please help admins !!!

free users max download speedis 100k/s regestierd max 500k/s but premium is unlimited
so it's normal to get 100k/s in download speed

yup...unable to upload anything...RU,FU,FlashUpload...nothing workin...

why u site on and off...everytime...its frustrating...how will somebody download frm here

pls solve the issue...

we work in that and isolated full servers that do this problem

From yesterday until now, I do not upload any file on the server :facepalm:
our tech have week end so our next package for servers is late

so we will hope to install our next package today and we will announce that

for remote upload give me link to test

everything is working fine for me :) , download speed for registered user is nearly 300kbps(checked)

flash/Remote upload... but speed is nearly 600kbps(stable upload speed), so please allocate more bandwidth for upload

ftp will work by this week or completely closed.??

where to add our website......?? sales revenue for website owner....??

^^ yeah, but you didn't tell me if you guys pay the alertpay fees when sending payouts. or if we have to pay them...... most filehosts paying through alertpay pay the fees themselves, to keep clients happy.

I'd also like to know why my earnings are going down!!!

Don't tell me you remove earnings made from files that have been deleted, cause if that's true, then it's 200% unfair!! No filehost removes earnings already made from files, even if they do get deleted eventually, by complaint or expiration!!!

10upload... do u remove the earnings for files that are deleted ? :-? just wanted to know...

and where do u choose the affliate option pps or ppd ? :-?

Last edited:
What's this ?????
We are looking now to choose an exclusive authorized distributor for our services that will get all customers buy request via paypal , we will forward all that users to your page direct to your site
If you are this agent and you have the conditions you will pay for this exclusive reseller some fee you may contact us by email at partner@10upload.com

everything is working fine for me :) , download speed for registered user is nearly 300kbps(checked)

flash/Remote upload... but speed is nearly 600kbps(stable upload speed), so please allocate more bandwidth for upload

ftp will work by this week or completely closed.??

where to add our website......?? sales revenue for website owner....??

ftp service stopped till we see our system stable first
for more bw we add more daily
for website owner we didn't have any plan now but we work in that and will be soon

10upload... do u remove the earnings for files that are deleted ? :-? just wanted to know...

and where do u choose the affliate option pps or ppd ? :-?
our initial system delete dmca profit but after uploaders request we stop that now and completely so if we delete file your earn will still the same not deleted

What's this ?????

we ask for business partner to increase our business and work in large scale that is done all over the world if you want to construct big company

I want to Know 2things Premium USer Space ? and Can u make my account premium :) as u know uploader Upload 500GB Data in a day how can we manage if u give me premium i m ready to upload files and how much Ftp take time ?

I want to Know 2things Premium USer Space ? and Can u make my account premium :) as u know uploader Upload 500GB Data in a day how can we manage if u give me premium i m ready to upload files and how much Ftp take time ?

OMG 500 a day ...spammers
I upload max 2-3 GB per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back